What about school?

The sun starter to go up slowly. It peaked through the window of Taehyung's room and went right to his face.

Taehyung groaned and rubbed his face. "JungKook, can you close the window" he said with eyes still closed.

After he heard no answer he opened his eyes to see that jungkook is not in the room. 'Hm. He's probably in the leaving room' he thought.

He went to the leaving room and nothing. 'He is probably in Sojhoo's room?' He thought again.

Taehyung made his way to her room. Nothing. He went to check on Sojhoo and next to her was a little note.

_________

I cant stay with you or Sojhoo. I dont have feelings for you anymore. Sorry for hurting you and good look raising the kid. Dont look for me, dont contact me and dont tell Sojhoo who i am when she grows up.
-your ex, JungKook

——————

"What?" Taehyung's eyes started to get glossy. "He promised me" his sobbed out.

He carried sojhoo and took her to the kitchen for breakfast. He was still crying as he fed her.

*ring ring*

The faint sound of Taehyung's phone was heard from his room. He picked up sojhoo and went to go get his phone.

Taehyung dried up his tears and calmed down

Taehyung dried up his tears and calmed down. Well, at leasthe tried to calm down.

"Hel-lo" Taehyung's said. "Tae do you know where Jungkook is? He isn't at school so we thought maybe you would know" jimin said.

"No. I dont kn-know where he i-s" this time, Jimin heard the small cry.

"Tae? Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

Taehyung distanced himself from the phone to take a deep breath. "Im ok-"

"I heard that someone was crying. Is my Taetae ok?" Now that was not Jimin.

Seokjin took Jimin's phone away. "I'll be there in a sec" jin said.

"No wait Hyung what about school-"

The call was already cut off when he said that.

4 minutes later

Taehyung found himself opening the door for The whole "crew"

"What happened?" Jin hugged Taehyung. It was the first thing he did. Taehyung didn't speek but instead cryed even more.

The others just stood there not knowing what to do. Taehyung had left Sojhoo in her room. Where the note was still at.

"Imma go check on sojhoo" jimin whispered to Hoseok and Yoongi.

As he entered the room he smiled at sojhoo who was rolling on the floor. "Cmon you little pup- whats this?" Before he picked up sojhoo he picked up a paper that was on the floor.

He started to read the note. Jimin was surprised that Jungkook would do that. How will someone that talk about him all the time, and JungKook did when he was at school, leave them just like that.

He ran out the room and took the note to the rest.

Seokjin read it.

"No~ its ok. He was a bitch either way. Dont cry~~~" seokjin tried to cheer him up.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok where honestly mad. The three remember the day JungKook promised that he will never leave his family. But he did it.

After a couple of minutes they were all leaving. They still needed to go to school after all. Even if they were going to be late.

Taehyung stayed home in bed. Cuddling with sojhoo. He also cleaned to get his mind away from jungkook.

Meanwhile, with JungKook

"There. I left them. Know you wont do shit to them understood?" Jungkook said. He was standing in front of Jisoo

"Yeah yeah. Whatever" she started to kiss jungkook.

JungKook kissed her back. Eyes still open and just waiting for something to happen so he doesn't have to kiss her.

Sorry not proofread. I did this in the middle of class.
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜