Grand park

Lets say bye bye to the rest if the characters for a bit.

It was 7pm and Taehyung and jungkook got to their first destination. It was a city that had a lot if things to do.

From eating to just walking around.

They parked at a public parking lot and went to a small park to walk around.

(This place is in LA. There will be more places that may or may not be from LA. Im make up my own word)

(This was the best pic i can find. Its called "grand park Los Angeles")

 Its called "grand park Los Angeles")

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his own and started to walk.

"A park. We will go to the hotel later."
Taehyung started to walk with him into the park.

He watch at how there was some kids running around even if the sun was going down.

They walked more into the park and there was a water fountain.

Taehyung walked a bit faster to it, pulling Jungkook behind him

Taehyung walked a bit faster to it, pulling Jungkook behind him. He went to one of the lower points of it so he can touch the water.

The two stood side by side with their hands still connected. Until Taehyung disconnected them and touched the water.

"Its cold" Taehyung laughed. "No shit it will be cold. Its water" JungKook sassed at taehyung.

Taehyung found that as an excuse to sprinkle water on him.

JungKook gasped and did the same to Taehyung.

They ended up getting a bit wet, BY THE WATER, and left so neither of them gets sick.

Next destination

Hotel.

Short? I know but i will update a lot of every part of the trip.
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜