Two desprate wolfs

"I hope he's ok" hoseok says to Namjoon. They are both on the couch in the living room. "Yeah. How do you think taehyung is?" Namjoon asks

"Huuehh. I don't know but hopeful-"

Hoseok gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Namjoon says and gets up. He walks to the door and a smile pops on his face. He can smell his mate on the other side.

He opened the door. "Hey. What are you guys doing here?"

"Get Jungkook to control his mate before i loose it" Seokjin says. Namjoon looks at Taehyung.

"Haha i dont need him. Your crazy. Haha. Oh wow. A bird" Taehyung says to nothing.

"JIMINNIE!" Hoseok shouts and invites Jimin inside. Probably to make out.

"Please just take him to Jungkook" Seokjin says with puppy eyes.

Namjoon can't say no to that. "Fine". As soon as he says that, Taehyung's eyes turn purple and he turns to his wolf.

Lucklybthe leash keeps him there. He trys to run inside the house and go look for Jungkook but Seokjin held's him back.

"Gimmi that" Namjoon says and puts his hand out to hold the leash.

The 3 walk in. Seokjin goes to the kitchen because he doesn't want to see Hoseok and Jimin make out.

Namjoon goes upstairs and into the hall that leads to Jungkook's room.

When jungkook finally fell asleep, Yoongi watches him to make sure nothing happened. Thats when suddenly Jungkook shoots open his eyes.

"Bro you good?" Yoongi asks. He could see that Jungkook is holding in his wolf from coming out.

"Errrr. Ehh" Jungkook groans. You could see his veins pop out of his forehead and arms.

He can't do anything about eye color change so his eyes turn purple.

"Jungkook calm down." Yoongi trys to comfort him but Jungkook lets out his wolf.

He turns into his deep black wolf with red eyes. But instead if red, their purple as he sent Taehyung near.

"Oh shit. The fuck?" Yoongi says to his self and steps back. Wolf Jungkook starts to grawl and pace around the room. Yoongi decided its time to leave.

He opens the door to see namjoon about to knock. He turns his head when he hears panting.

"Taehyung?" He ask. Namjoon shakes his head. "Let fo of the leash" yoongi demands.

Namjoon does as told. He lets go and Wolf Taehyung runs inside Jungkooks bedroom.

Not proof read. Sorry for any mistakes.
I have a book coming out. Its called "mermaid?" Check it out if you want. Im still working on it tho so the first chapter wont come out for a bit.
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜