Jisoo made an oppsie

Jisoo pov

The fuck? Bruh they ate fucking kissing again. That really ew.

I have an idea.

This is JungKook's house right. I'll pretend to be his girlfriend and tell him to get out of our house.

Ok. Im going to do that.

Ready

Set

And

Go

"JungKook, what the fuck? Who is this and why is he in our house?!" I yelled and walked inside.

No one pov

JungKook got off of taehyung quickly. They both stood up and Taehyung stared at JungKook. He knows about Jisoo and her attitude.

"Get out of my house slut-"

"Dont say a fucking word to him!" JungKook cut her off and put a finger to her face in defense.

"What? He is a fucking slut that is using you. Get out of my house Tae something!"

Taehyung started to chuckle. "Why are you laughing?"

"I find funny that you call me a slut when you slept with the whole basketball, football, soccer and baseball team. And by the way, you have such a nice house here with your 'boyfriend' JungKook. A house that I bought and I live in. So get your stretched out pussy out of my house!"

"Nice try at claiming this house-"

"Waa~ waa~"

Taehyung walk passed Jisoo and went to sojhoo's room.

JungKook followed and jisoo did too.

Taehyung picked her up and rocked her. Jisoo's eyes widened when she saw that there was actually a baby.

"Its ok. Shh shh shh shh" Taehyung tried to put her back to sleep. But sojhoo had a different plan.

"Bla blu blsjsnwi" she made weird noises and made grabby hands towards JungKook.

Taehyung gave her to jungkook.
When taehyung was free handed he made his way to Jisoo.

"Get the fuck out and never come again."

Jisoo smirked. "Ok I'll go. Cant wait till the whole school finds out about JungKook and Taehyung having a baby" she said and waved her phone in front of Taehyung's face before leaving.

"Ugh!" Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration.

"Ay ay ay ay. Stop that" JungKook put his arm on Taehyung, slowly pulling Taehyung's hands away from his hair, while still holding Jisoo.

That was bright awake.

"That bitch. She's going to tell the whole school." Taehyung started having a mini panic attack.

"Taehyung. On the bright side, People will know im taken"

"Your taken? Since when? You never asked me out" Taehyung's mood brightened.

"I didn't think I needed to... do you kim Taehyung want to be my boyfriend?"

"Stop acting like your proposing."

"Fine. Wanna be my boyfriend?" JungKook blushed. The Jeon Jungkook that is a former fuckboi is blushing.

"Sure" JungKook leaned to kiss him. Poor baby will not have a nice babyhood.

Short chapter but its ok.
My test came back and im negative
Also this isn't edited am sorry.
I have a book out
Taekook again with sope namjin and jikook but that doesn't work out.
Its called keep it a Secret
Go support it please. Or not. Your choice
Ok bye
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜