Explain

"She asked me if i know her dad" JungKook told Taehyung. "What did you say?"

"That I didn't. I couldn't tell her i was her dad" JungKook told him.

He left sojhoo a couple minutes ago and went back to Taehyung.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung looked down.
JungKook gently held his chin and made him look at him in the eyes.

When their eyes met, he almost forgot what he was going to say.

"Its ok. But I think she knows me. And that she's seen me on your phone" JungKook told him.

"Well maybe she can smell that your related to her(?)" Taehyung semi-asked.

"Maybe. I mean we are both alpha's and we have good scenes." JungKook said. Their faces were so close to each other.

His gaze went from his eyes to his lips. And then his collarbone. Where his mate mark could have been.

"Why are you guys so close" JungKook jolted back to his normal standing position. "Oh hey baby. When did you get here?" Taehyung asked Sojhoo who was standing at the door.

"The nice lady brought me" she said with a big smile.

At the moment the atmosphere felt so good. The three in one room.
"I asked your friend earlier about my dad. And i got thinking. You always avoid the question. How come? I want to know" for a 2 year old she sure is smart.

"I think i have to go-"
"No. Your staying here and we will both explain it to her." Taehyung interrupted JungKook.

He is really not ready for this conversation. Taehyung picked Sojhoo up and layed her next to him in the hospital bed. While JungKook was on a chair.

"Can we talk about it in your house. Once im allowed to leave without a crazy bitch keeping me back" JungKook asked.

"Fine." Taehyung said.

"Whats a crazy bitch?"

Not proofread
Three updates. Makes up for the time I've been gone right
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜