"Fine. I want you to"

"JungKookie..." jisoo was happy to see him but then stopped when she saw her.

"Hey. Um Sojhoo, this is Jisoo, my.. girlfriend. And Jisoo this is Sojhoo. Im sure you know already." Jungkook introduced them to each other.

"Hi im Jisoo! That over there is Bonhae." She pointed to the corner of the room and there was a new born baby.

JungKook was grossed out. He has never seen jisoo act this way. "Im Sojhoo."

"We are going to the room." JungKook gently push Sojhoo to his and Jisoo's shared bedroom.
"Do you guys want something to eat?" Jisoo asked before they left.

"No. She just ate with Taehyung earlier. Thanks tho" JungKook said.

Now it was clear to Jisoo that they have been seeing each other. "Fuck. He is definitely going to kill him" Jisoo whispered to herself.

——-

After the 2 where done JungKook took her home.

"How'd it go?" Taehyung asked. "It went good. I met Jisoo. I think that's her name.."

"Oh you did?" Taehyung said. Look at JungKook. "Its ok nothing happened" JungKook assured Taehyung.

"Hoohoo go to your room please. I'll call you when its time for dinner. Ok?" Taehyung told the little girl.

Sojhoo didnt say anything and left.

"Now tell me why the fuck you took her with Jisoo." Taehyung's mood changed and went straight for JungKook.

"She asked me and I couldn't say no because she's to cute" JungKook said.

"Even if she gets sad she needs to know that no is no. Did she say anything to her?"

"Who? Sojhoo to Jisoo. Or Jisoo to Sojhoo?" JungKook needed clarification. "Jisoo to Sojhoo."

"No. She just introduced herself and bonhae. Then she left us alone." JungKook said.

"Hm. Im trusting you"

"You changed since two years ago. You used to be so shy but now your not" JungKook brought up out of nowhere.

"Is that a bad thing- oh right. Sojhoo wanted to know if you can stay for dinner and overnight. K fine. I want you to stay overnight." Taehyung said.

"Sure i can stay. If you don't mind me sleeping in the same bed as you"

"Ah shit. I forgot about that. You dont mind sleeping on the couch right?" Taehyung joked.

"Do you still have my clothes?" JungKook asked. If he is staying then he absolutely needs clothes, right?

"Not all but some"

"Ok that works"

OoOoOoOo i cant wait for the next chapters. Imma sleep now bc again i have class in less then 9 hours this time and I haven't slept
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜