2 years

1 year later.

Its Sojhoo's first birthday.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were all gathered together in Taehyung's house for Sojhoo's birthday.

It was nothing big, really. Just cake and presents.

Sojhoo has learned how to control her wolf and doesn't turn as much.

JungKook's side of friends, or Taehyung's friend's mate's, have not had any contact with Taehyung since the indecent.

They all graduated school a couple months ago. But Taehyung didn't because he didn't go.

The 3, 4 plus Sojhoo, were in the leaving room.

They were all laughing while Sojhoo was opening her little presents.

Taehyung got her a little teddy bear of a bunny with a pink skirt. Even if JungKook said not to mention him he never said that they cant show her an idea of who her dad is.

Jin got her some clothes because he says Taehyung has a bad taste in baby clothes.

Jimin gave her a pack that comes with small teddies and a soft blanket.

She was having fun. While the young adults were talking.

Seokjin is 20
Taehyung is 19
And jimin is almost 19.
——-

Another year later

Sojhoo's is now 2 years old and can have a small talk with people.

Taehyung turned 20 some months ago.

He is currently hanging out with jimin.

"Taetae can you come with me to a wedding. Yoongi and Hoseok invited me but they are both groomsmen and i dont want to be alone." Jimin asked.

Taehyung thought for a moment. "Who's wedding is it?" He asked. Jimin looked at him and picked up his shoulders.

"I dont know. But there is going to be cake and i want to go." Jimin smiled. "Ok I'll go. When is it?" Taehyung asked. He needs to be ready and make a day off of work.

"Next Monday. It start at 1:00 pm and ends at 10:00 pm."

"Ok. In two days~" he tells himself.

The two ended up talking for another 2 hours and then Jimin left.

——-

The day before the wedding Taehyung went shopping with Sojhoo for clothes.

They got their clothes and left.

W took Sojhoo a good bath so he doesn't have to in the morning.

"What do you want for dinner hun?" He asked her. She tilted her head to the side as if she was thinking. It was adorable.

"Mmm. Mac 'n cheese" she said.

"Ok. Mac 'n cheese it is" he left her in the leaving room to watch tv while he went to the kitchen.

He always found a way to sneak vegetables in her food.

They both ate their food.

"Lets go brush your teeth." Taehyung picked her up and held her hand as they went to the restroom.

On the way there Sojhoo spoke up. "Dada" Taehyung hummed. "Who is my other dad?"

Taehyung stopped walking. He never expected her to say something like that.

"Uhh. He is- I'll tell you when your older ok"

Sojhoo's nodded and pulled her dad to the restroom.

Taehyung held his tears back as he walked.

.

"Good night hoo, sweet dreams" Taehyung kissed her forehead and tucked her into bed.

(How her room looks now)

Incase your wondering, Sojhoo was born an Alpha like JungKook

💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜