Get him back

Jk pov

I ran back to the house. My vision was blurry from my tears. I stumbled over some branches but I didn't stop running.

I was using full speed to get there but i still found myself running to slow.

I finally got there and opened the door. I saw taehyung in the middle of Jin and Jimin. They were comforting him.

I felt so bad. He didn't even look up at me. I was going to run to him but Namjoon got in my way.

"Leave him alone" he said. I looked at him with the 'really' eyes.

"W-what? No. I need to go to him" i said and out my hands up and back down.

"Not anymore. Your not mates anymore" Seokjin got into our conversation.

I turned to him with confusion. "Wait what? How? Nothing can brake a mating process"

"A wich can" Namjoon said.

"Hehe" I laughed sadly "wiches haven't shown up in ages."

"Im here." Seokjin says. I looked at him.

"Im half wich half wolf. My mom was a wich. Taehyung asked me to brake it."

"How come i can still feel it tho. I still feel him. I can feel his pain. His feelings. I can still feel it"
I said and tears ran down my face quickly.

Seokjin grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs to my room. He closed the door after we went in.

"Listen. I know that you want him now. I completely approve of you two being together but i had to brake it.

Neither of you will have new mates. Your ment to be together. This time you have to get him back and put the mating process back. You can feel him but he doesn't feel you anymore.

Let me tell you that you are going to suffer a lot more than what you did to him. He will be allowed to get with anyone he wants. He is also allowed to have sex with them if he wants to.

You caused taehyung to get black marks but now it will be you. I hope you ready. Just fight for him" he said. I cant explain what i was feeling.

"He will get with someone else?" My voice cracked. He nodded a maybe.

I went to sit down on my bed. Im going to do anything to get him back. 

Seokjin left the room. Now i can let out everything i was feeling.

•ding•
I checked my phone and it was a message from Jisoo.

Jisoo: im going on a 10 month vacation to Hawaii. I'll miss you fucking me.

'Read'

I didn't want to respond. 

I turned on my side and cried myself to sleep.

To be continued...

💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜