Black marks

Taehyung's pov

I was getting beat up once again by the bullies. I looked up to see my mate that i wont have with red eyes. Looking straight down at me.

I sensed some feeling in him. It felt like he was being held back of doing or saying something.

It broke my heart when he just walked away. I should've known. Its better to not catch more feelings for him.

Oh shit I forgot im still getting beat up. It hurts.

They finish up and leave me there. I was in so much pain. Because im an omega and im sensitive.

I force myself to get up and go to the restroom. Jimin follows me.

We got to the restroom. "Oh my god tae let me help you" jimin says and grabbed paper and wets it. He lifted my shirt and cleaned my cuts.
I was a but shy because my stomach was exposed.

I held in grunts of pain. Jimin finishes up. "Thanks" i say in full on embracement.

Fuck. I suddenly got this sharp pain on my chest and stomach. I fall to the ground. "Taehyung? Are you.......ok.....?" Jimin said as he slowed down the last part.

Black marks started to show up in my skin. Fuck. We all know what that means.

"That bitch. Taehyung are you ok? Calm down. Dont let Jungkook get to you" jimin says sofly.

I couldn't calm down.

Jungkooks pov

"Ahh fuck. Shit!" I groaned. But not if the 'pleasure' i was getting from jisoo's ass but i felt pain.

Like if a specific part of me was hurting. I pull out of Jisoo. "Oww oppa. I was so close-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell.

Fact: when mates have problems they will go through mood swings. In jungkooks case it was anger.

I quickly put my close on and go to my house. Yes i skipped school to go fuck jisoo but i needed it.

I get to my house and go to my room.

To be continued

💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜