Jeon Soj-hoo

So i want to get into the action so the person that opened the door was jimin. He knows that taehyung is pregnant.

Time skip.

Jimin was at taehyung's house just playing with the wolf. And taking care of him incase he goes into labor. He should be going into labor soon.

"Your my little wolfy white and pregnant. Here is your white fur-" he pet Taehyung's fur. "And here is your baby" he rubbed taehyung's baby bump.

Taehyung got flustered and curled up into a ball.

"When you make him mad his eyes turn pi- the fuck"

Jimin was singing but stopped when taehyung went back into his human.

"Ji-jimin. It hurts" Taehyung said. "Oh oh oh no. Fuck. I dont know what to do" jimin started panicking.

"Call jin hyung"

Jimin called jin and jin tolled him to take taehyung to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

Taehyung was on the bed. Jimin wasn't allowed inside because he wasn't the father.

Some minutes later the whole gang got there. "Is taehyung ok?" Was the first thing for jungkook to say. He must be worried.

"Yeah. I think" jimin responded.

"What happened to him?" Hoseok asked. Jimin looked at jin and jin shook his head 'no'.

"He will tell you guys when he is better." Jin said.

Inside the room taehyung was in was a mess. It looks like the baby was coming out faster.

Beeds of sweat were rolling down his forehead.

"Ok push" Taehyung started to push while the doctor was counting. He was screaming in pain.

"Good good. One more time"

Taehyung did once again and cries were heard.

Time passed and they were wrapped the baby in blankets. They took her out to get cleaned while taehyung was resting.

Some more time passed and they handed taehyung the baby.

"Hi. Aww. Your so cute" Taehyung told her. He put his pointer finger to her small hand for her to grab it. And she did.

Taehyung laughed at he cuteness.

Waiting room.

"Relatives of Kim Taehyung-"

"Here" they all said and stood up.

"He seems to be doing fine. You can visit him but only 3 people at a time" he said and then left.

"I'll go" Jin was the first to speak. "Same" jimin said. "Called it" Namjoon said next

The others huffed and sat back down while the three went to taehyung's room.

They opened the door carefully. Taehyung looked up at them with a smile. "Are you ok?" Jin asked. Taehyung only nodded.

"Can i carry her" jimin put out his hand and taehyung handed her to him. "Shes so cute" he awed. Jin was glaring at taehyung. Taehyung tried to, key word, tried, to avoid that glare but he couldn't.

"Your going to tell him right now"

"I dont want to-"

"Jimin give her back. And can you two please step out. I need to talk in private with him"

Jimin did as told and the two, jimin and namjoon, walked out.

Jin waited for the door to close completely.

"Your going to tell him wether you like it or not. And if you do t do it then i will. But it'd be better if you do it" jin walked out and called jungkook in.

"JungKook, Taehyung needs to talk to you"

"Why."
"I dont know. Just go"

JungKook went to taehyung's room.

His eyes widened when he saw a baby. "O. Your an omega?"

Taehyung nodded. Not realizing the tear that slipped out of his eye.

"Why are you crying?"

"Remember the day you asked me if something happened between us?" Jungkook nodded.

"Something did. And this was the results of it" he tilted his head to the baby.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I was scared because you won't accept it. Or the baby."

"Wait. Your saying that that baby is mine?"

"Y-yes. Its ok if you dont want to take care of h-"

JungKook cut him off but gently kissing Taehyung's lips. Taehyung returned the kiss.

They kissed until the baby started to whine. Taehyung pulled away quickly and rocked the baby in his arms, looking down at her so he could avoid jungkooks eyes.

JungKook started at his lovely crush and his child together.

"Oh. You must be the father" a doctor said as she walked in.

"Uh yeah. I am" jungkook said with a big smile on his face.

"Ok i need you guys to fill out the birth certificate" the doctor gave them the papers and left.

They filled out the paperwork. Together.
They smiled at each other as JungKook signed.

"You put my last name for her" JungKook smiled at taehyung

"You put my last name for her" JungKook smiled at taehyung. "If you dont want it then I'll ch-"

"Nonono. I want it. Don't change it."

"I wont. Here" Taehyung motioned for jungkook to carry Soj-hoo and jungkook gladly held her.

"Hi baby. You want mommy and daddy to be together?" JungKook said to tease taehyung. Soj-hoo nodded her cute little head.

"Me too." He told her. Taehyung watched with a blush. "She want us to be together" he said to taehyung.

"She's not the only one" Taehyung mumbled. But JungKook heard.

"Oh really? Who else?"

"Jungkook... baby"

"Aww you called me baby-"

"What? No. I mean look. The baby."

Jungkook looked at the baby in his arms. Her eyes were red.

To be continued ...

💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜