Chapter 3- Practically Everyone Knows Who I Am

"Where are we actually going?" I ask looking out of the blacked-out SUV windows, watching the historical London landmarks whiz past the outside of the vehicle

All I ever hear about London is how cultural and pretty it is but honestly, I really don't understand what makes this place so... special. All I see is tall, old buildings and short, old buildings some of which apparently contain 'masterpieces' according to Will, he seemed to forget his job is to be my manager and not my fucking tour guide when he proceeded to point out one of the buildings and call It the ' Tate Modern'.

"A music bar in central London" Will replies with some trace of enthusiasm in his voice.

I huff and rest my arm against the car door propping my chin upon my knuckles, still staring out the windows at the pedestrians filling the busy sidewalks, they're all wrapped up in big snow coats and thick woolly scarfs even though we are now getting into Febuary. The UK happened to be a lot colder than the humid LA weather I'm accustomed to. From the minute I stepped off the jet at Heathrow I was met with rain and already I could feel my tan start to fade.

"I don't understand why we have to go to this new bar when we could just go to Rouge Lights. I bet they've already got my usual booth ready too." I bring my head up to look out of the front windscreen at the traffic-filled roads. Will raises his eyebrows at me,

"Ah yes, Rouge Lights. The stripper's 'den'." He pauses "It might be nice for one night this tour to break away from the 'usual' and dip your toes in some good culture! Explore the city and interact with more... Uhm...  interesting people- "

I cut him off by screaming,

"Will these cars fucking move!"

Not only is the weather shit but apparently you can't get more than two minutes in London without being stopped in a queue of other road users.

Ignoring my outburst, he carries on lecturing me,

"This is for your benefit anyway Colt."

"How the fuck did you work that out?" I snap at him, confused.

He sighs and turns to face me as I comb my hair, still damp and wild, back with my fingers. I had just come straight off stage snd bundled into the back of this SUV to avoid the after-show press and desperate fans.

"Well if you were listening to me earlier you would have heard me tell you that we're going to this bar to find your new support act for the European and American leg of the tour. The label executives and A&R scouts have been hanging around this bar for the past couple weeks scouting out possible talent. The venue is well known around London for having some of the best new upcoming singers and bands and the scouts seem pretty optimistic about it..."  Will explains. I roll my eyes and turn my head to gaze out of the side window again.

"Well, maybe I don't want a new up and coming 'Londoner' " I mumble using air commas to emphasise my frustration, "Come on Will you're meant to be good at your job. The reason they're performing in a backstreet bar and not sat where I am right now is because they not good enough to get fucking signed; besides maybe I want Jayden to open for me." I say nodding my head in agreement with myself.