Chapter 11- YOU'RE SO FIT

Will locks the car with two clicks, the lights flash illuminating the dark street

Will locks the car with two clicks, the lights flash illuminating the dark street. He turns in a circle with his arms raised to the sky soaking in his surroundings like he's somewhere in the Bahamas when in reality he's stood on the sidewalk of what quite frankly is a shithole. A literal shithole.

The buildings are covered in odd graffiti, curse words and artist tags; across the road is what I can presume is an abandoned construction site that's now overgrown with weeds and wheel-less shopping carts. I pull my leather jacket tighter around my body when I catch sight of a group of teenagers loitering on the corner of the road in the shadows of a broken streetlight. The wind whistles past my face adding to the eerie feeling of wherever the fuck we are, the clouds are low tonight casting light fog across the city creating that murderous atmosphere but this place literally screams I will mug you, murder you and drop your body in the Thames so on one will ever find it.

The strongest smell of weed floats in the fog which heightens my senses and causes me to groan slightly. What I would do for a fucking spliff right now. I'm meant to be meeting Jayden and Lucas for a drink now since, for once, we're all in the same city at the same time but Will has other ideas and he's taken me to the other side of London, hoping I get stabbed.

Honestly, it's probably not the smartest idea to protest anything Wills making me do right now as I don't really have a leg to stand on. He's still pretty vexed about this morning, he has been the whole day. He gave me a right bollocking after Spiller stormed out the meeting and since then he's barely said two words to me, I can't be bothered to add fuel to his very obvious fire. It's not my fault if the girl can't take some home truths, instead of worrying about her, He should probably be finding a girl who can.

I woke up this morning with a hangover from hell and a very agitated Tessa, apparently she'd heard about my 'outburst' last night at Nikis, no doubt from one of the ass licking women, apparently I was 'out of line' 'need to be controlled' and I'm supposedly 'scaring off her new talent', this put me in an even worse mood.

They all worship Gigi around the offices like she's some kind of god. I walked into the building this morning and all I heard was 'how great she is' and how 'she'll be topping the charts' and how 'perfect she'll be for the tour and the album'. If only they know what a rude, unmannered, obnoxious bitch she actually is they'd probably think twice about having her on their payroll. Especially after she walked out of the meeting this morning, I would have been mortified if I was her. She was trying so hard bless her, but I guess she just can't cut it in the big leagues. Seriously though if you look under unprofessional in the dictionary there'd be a picture of her in her slutty uniform drenched head to toe in whisky.

"Come on then!" Will beckons, bringing my eyes back front to where he's already started off down the street.

I follow behind him watching my feet that are sporting my new Versace trainers, being careful not to scuff them on the broken bottles and squashed cans that lay like a minefield across the uneven sidewalk. With the lack of road signs or any route markers I have absolutely no idea where we are or why we're here, I don't even know if we're still in London, to be honest.