Chapter 57- Nothing

The bottom of the glass sits shakily in my hand, the last drop of amber liquid stares up, my harsh reflection permeating my eyes

I don't know how long I've been here and I don't care.

She left me.

Those three words run aimlessly around my mind, tormenting every last sober brain cell. I swallow the last gulp, letting the burn fizzle it's way to my chest.

It numbs the intense ache my body's cascaded into. Her broken eyes are in the centre of my mind every time I blink.

I know she didn't mean what she said but maybe she did. I was her distraction. I pulled her away from what was important and now she's gone. I don't know when I'll see her again, If she wants do see me,

They even kicked her off tour.

They can't do that. They just can't do that.

I sloppily pull out my phone and lazy lull over Tessa's contact. The phone rings for a while before her sleepy voice fly's down the line.

"It's nearly five am Colton. What the fuck do you want!" She screams. Nearly five? Jesus how long had I been here. I look at the empty glasses in front of me, a long time I guess.

"You can't kick her off tour." I slur, trying to sound angry. She huffs,

" I'm not having this conversation with you. What's done is done, her behaviour was despicable and by your drunk demeanour right now I can tell her disappearing act has not only hurt us but you. You should have taken my advice Hunny. You should have stayed away." Her tone gets lighter and I can sense she's enjoying this, she's a cold-hearted bitch.

"I'm happy I didn't take your advice. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'd never regret that." I shout before the line goes dead. I drop the phone to the table and collapse onto my arms.

I meant it. Whatever happens now, I'd never regret Gigi Lastra. Never.

"Thank fuck." A loud thump at the end of the table brings my achy neck up to see Jayden, hoodie up, looking a mixture of pissed and worried, "I've been looking for you all fucking night!" He sighs sitting down next to me.

"You found me!" I raise my glass higher before attempting to swallow the contents, it's intercepted by Jayden who calls a man over instead.

"A coffee please." He says glancing at my slumped body.

"What the fuck is going on. You don't do this anymore." He leans in closer so people around can't hear, although I'm not sure who's actually at a twenty-four-hour bar at five am.

"What, can't I have a drink?" He frowns at me, shaking his head, " She left me, Jayd." I give in.

"I know, Will told me what happened."