Chapter 46- Chickens Or Cows

I walk into the kitchen, my ears blessed with the soft singing, I'd recognise those beautiful tones anywhere

I walk into the kitchen, my ears blessed with the soft singing, I'd recognise those beautiful tones anywhere. Gigis stood over the stove, pushing some sizzling bacon around, singing to Noah Cyrus. Her hips sway with the song, alerting to my eyes to her tantalising bare legs. She's in one of my tour hoodies that are like three sizes too big for her, it swallows her body but dances around the bottom of her thighs. Her hair dangles down her back swaying with her body, I've had to take a seriously long cold shower this morning after waking up with an uncomfortable morning wood knowing she's been laying beside me all night, its been like that for the past week.

It was late when we got back from Lindas, the little cafe down the road, last night so she suggested I stay the night, of course, I didn't oblige.

She still hasn't noticed my presence, I sneak behind her and grab her waist pulling her back into me, she lets out a gasp followed by a giggle.

"Morning," she chirps.

"Morning sweetheart," I mumble into her neck placing a hard kiss against behind her ear, I could have sworn I heard a small noise escape her lips. Blood rushes down me, fuck. I nip at her neck but she pushes me away with a lustrous smirk. Fuck me, I could easily bend her over this counter right now and fuck her-

" Ooo bacon!" Sofia sings approaching the counter with dishevelled hair, She glances my way then back to Gigi, her cheeks are adopting a red flush and her pupils are extravagantly dilated. Sofia raises an eyebrow but before she can open her mouth Jacob's bought into the kitchen also by the smell of bacon,

"So what are we doing today? I was thinking we could-" Jacob starts shoving a slice of toast into his mouth.

"Uh actually Colton and I are kind of busy today," she places three plates in front of us.

"We are?"

"Uh yeah... I believe I owe you a date right?" She says before waltzing out of the kitchen, "We leave in an hour shirt-boy. Be ready." She shouts from the hall.

I chuckle into my glass of orange juice, "Shes... taking you... on a date?" Sofia turns to me, wide-eyed. I nod caught off guard when her and Jacob start jumping around the kitchen. Chanting and hollering over the music.

"That's amazing, like actually insanely, amazing." Sofia gapes, it makes my chest flutters at her reaction. Thankful after everything she's been through shes allowing herself to try this with me.

"I love you Colton and you are honestly the best thing for her, you guys fit perfectly but please don't hurt her. I know she comes across strong but I don't think she could handle much more." Sofia's eyes soften from her excitement.

" I don't ever plan too. She's something special, something I never want to lose."