Chapter 47- Cover Them Up

BANG

BANG.BANG.BANG.

"You better be up Giovanna! Or I swear to god I will come in there and dump cold water over you."

I rub my eyes and slowly push myself up onto my elbows, the banging continues but what really brings me out of my dazed state is the gruff groan that vibrates through my bed. Coltons starfished on the other side of my bed covering his face with a pillow.

"Make it stop." He whines, I chuckle at his gravely voice. Colton is very rarely a morning person,trying to get him to the plane on time is harder than it was passing my maths GCSE.

The banging stops abruptly, "Wait is Colton in there with you?" Sofia questions, our silence is enough of an answer, "Great I've got his outfit, now stop fondling each other and get up!"

"We're not-" I try to protest but her footsteps are retreating and an arm is pulling me back to the mattress. I let out a squeal as Colton hovers on top of me, pushing himself up by this forearms that rest beside my head.

"Morning sleepy," I mumble staring into his glossy eyes, his dishevelled hair falls off his face with his smirk.

"Morning sweetheart," he smiles placing a small kiss on my forehead. The simple gesture sets my skin alight which prompts my fingers to explore is bare abs. I run my hands along all his contoured ridges, listening to his laboured breathing. He slowly lowers himself until our legs are tangled underneath the duvet.

"Don't get any closer, I'm vile in the mornings," I whisper, pinching his chin with my finger and thumb so I can admire the small bit of scruff gathering along his jawline.

"You're beautiful, morning, afternoon and night." He goes to kiss me but I block his lips with my hand.

"Your flattery will not cure morning breath." I deadpan, his chest wriggles with laughter under my fingertips.

"Alright I guess I'll just have to move..." he places a wet kiss on my jaw, "Lower." His husky voice tickles my neck as he sucks slightly, tingles enclose my body and a deep heat forms in my lower abdomen. His teeth nip at my skin prompting a small moan to leave my lips. Colton's hot breath fans my neck as he growls.

"You like that? How about-"

"GET UP! We're hungry and I need you to do my hair!" Sofia shouts through the door, "Everyones here so hurry up!"

Colton groans against my neck which makes me giggle. I untangle myself and throw on a hoodie as I open my bedroom door.

"You coming?" I look over at Colton who's made no attempt to remove himself from my bed.

"Uh yeah... just give me a few minutes... you got me kind of excited." He smirks forcing a red to permeate my face. I nod understandingly and walk out into the kitchen where everyone is gathered, sipping mugs of coffee and glasses of Juice.