Chapter 25- Stupid Nicknames

"What the hell Laycie! Get your hands off me

"What the hell Laycie! Get your hands off me." I shout after Gigis left the room, I push her away and start rummaging around the suite looking for my joggers.

"What? You're not going after her, are you? I'll tell everyone what's happening between us if you leave!" She threatens but quite frankly I don't care anymore, I don't want Gigi thinking we're in some kind of relationship and I don't like the way Laycie treats her.

I shove my Nike joggers on and run towards the door, I feel Laycies Cruella De Vil nails grab my arm.

"Oh my god you have a crush on the little amateur performer don't you!" She gasps.

"No, we're just friends! So stop being a bitch to her!" I say back before opening the door and running down the corridor.

We're just good friends, I don't do relationships... not since...Hailey.

I scour around the hotel and finally find her, she walks out of the restaurant nonchalantly with her AirPods in her ears. Still dressed in a grey hoodie and sweatpants that swallow her small figure, her brown hair is still wavey like it was on the beach and flows down her back like silk. Her face is completely bare but you couldn't tell, her long eyelashes brush against her cheeks when she blinks and her naturally tanned skin leaves no need for any kind of foundation especially not to cover the cute line of freckles under her sparkly eyes. Then I notice the sandwich hanging out of her mouth which makes me chuckle, she acts like a ten-year-old sometimes, especially now I notice she's cut the crusts off.

"You're in a five-star hotel with a Michelin chef headed restaurant and you want a sandwich?" I call out, she jumps dropping the sandwich from between her lips but quickly catches it in her hands like its gold.

"Fuck me! Don't do that!" She says, keeping the distance between us. I start to walk over to her, "I thought you were going out for seafood with your girlfriend." Nobody can miss the bitterness in her tone, she quickly shoves the bread in her mouth and avoids eye contact with me.

"Laycie is not..." She rolls her eyes, "Wait... are you... jealous?" I ask watching her face turn bright pink.

"What? NO! Why would I be jealous?" She says choking on the piece of sandwich she's tried to swallow, she pulls her hair in front of her face and tries to walk away, I smirk and grab her arm.

"Gigi, Laycies not my girlfriend... sure we hook up but its nothing serious, it never has been." She pulls her arm away,

"Its okay Colt you don't have to explain yourself to me, it's your business we're partners I'll keep your secret so don't worry."

Partners, Ouch, I thought we were at least friends...

"I'm going to bed now, so night Colton." She says and walks off quickly, I don't think I've heard a more blunt goodnight, I didn't even get one of her stupid nicknames...