He take a Look before he dies

After gaming for 20 years, only stopping to eat,take a bath, piss, pee and sleep, Sam never leave the computer. He is a pro gamer, or so he called himself.

He lives in the house left by his parents.
He earns money through games and also by his parents life insurance.
He is been nagged by his sister to leave the house once in a while but he refused.

"Oh...What? What date is it? Damn...How long did I.....It's almost Missy's birthday..I got to send her a present or she will nag me again."

He logged out and went to online shopping.

"....what to buy?"

'Go outside and see the world!'

".....How long did I last go out? Ah...2 weeks ago after I went to the convenience store nearby.."

Sam stood up and open his window slowly.

"......."

"Why do I have to walk among the norms?"

He sighed.

He took a quick shower and went to his closet.

".....I forgot to wash them."

He grabs something that look decent and went outside.

He felt his eyes is melting.
He went back inside and took a cap to hide his eyes.

Rubbing his chin.
"I forgot to clean my face. I don't usually forget these things...Just been busy..."

Walking

Wobbling..

He doesn't know where to go.
Even the street looks so different.

"Is there a comic store here before? But it looks old?"

He went to hail a cab in fear he will never be able to find the mall.

He is dizzy and wobbling.
He didn't realize that he's been walking to the highway while he is waving to the taxi.

Next thing he hears is a screeching sound, shouts and his body feels like it is being torn and then nothingness.

'My sister will be sad.'

'It's her birthday and this is what I gave her.'

'I should just look for a teddy bear in the internet.'

'Wait....How old is my sister again?'

Roooooooo*

Roooooooo*

Pssssshhhhh*

"Huh?"

When he opens his eyes he is in the middle of a desert.

An empty desert.

Without nothing but sand and air, and the sunshine.

"Where?"

Flash*

[Welcome Back, Sammuel Johnson]

"Wait...What?"

Sam shakes his head and stood up. He is walking in the desert but felt tired afterwards and sit down.

"What is this floating text? Its like an Rpg game...."

.
.
.

"Map!"

Flash**

<Northern Continent
<Illumina Kingdom
<Barren Land
<West Dessert

*Picture*

There is a red dot in the middle of the 3D dimentional map.

"It is not my imagination.
This is a game!
Not only that....It looks like 'Flash And Dawn'."
He excitedly said clenching his fist.
"If so...Then...Item!"

Flash**

Item box
-
-
-
-
-

.
.
.

After checking all his items he is smiling widely.
He doesn't know how to go home.
He doesn't seem like an emotional guy.
Missy is also old enough.

And he don't live with her, so him dying won't affect Missy much.

"This is cool!" He said shouting.

After flying in the air and using all his mediocre magic skills.
He sits down feeling lost.

"It is tiring to move my body. Even though my magic mana is high and my strength is high, having a real body with low stamina is fatality."
He sighs.
"What should I do? I can teleport to any country because I already visisted them at least once in the game. But where to go?"

He has zero motivation in leaving and travelling.
He doesn't do those shit in the real world and he already visited all the places in this world so what's there to see?

"Suddenly, being transported to this world seems as boring as my previous life."

He sighs.

"And I am in a Barren Land of the Illumina Kingdom, West Desert has nothing but sand and not so rare stone. But you have to cross this unsatisfying land to come to the neighboring Kingdom Dawney Kingdom. Only Merchants cross this land. Adventurer can easily buy teleportation scroll or use teleportation spell. I pity them." He said but he is not sincere.

He was once a new player and he have to escort a merchant to cross this desert. Half way he was ambushed. The Merchant escaped leaving him to die and all his possession was stolen. On top of that his level was decreased by one.

That left a deep impression to him and since he was a bit stingy in a strangest way, he held a grudge since then and when passing by in this desert he hunted merchants and bandits.

"Wait, this is a barren desert without nothing but sand and air. There is no vegetation and also a small amount of precious stone.
Does that mean....I can make a place of my own in this place?"
Sam smirks.

"Alright! [Blueprint]"

It is easy to make a blue print with the help of the system.
It is easy since all he have to do is provide the ingredients and the system will forge it for him.

Of course, as a leading top gamer of the game, producing minerals of highest grade to make a palace is as easy as a flick of finger.

Flash**
[A palace is about to be made from 5,000x Array Stone and 15,000x Mitril mineral, 200 World Tree branches and 900 Elemental Stone.]

[Proceed?]

"Of course."

[The Palace will be ready in 20 hours]

".....So there is also waiting time in this world."

He sighs but he is actually satisfied. He wonder what kind of palace will be made with those precious materials.
He sure doesn't care about the amount since it is not that much for him.

What surprise him is the 200 branches of World Tree. He got those from daily fortune wheel.
Usually, World tree branches is an ingredients for a god tier class items.

"What kind of amazing palace did I just draw? And where should I stay while waiting?"

Sam is very comfortable the moment he realize that he is in the game he played for most of his life.
20 years is a very long time.
He loves this world than the original world he lived.
Now he is inside of it the same world. He is very happy.