I care about you

A year later

Anne PoV: me and Cathy had been arguing a lot lately. All because of Tori. Ugh I hate Tori. She's the reason my best friend won't even talk to me anymore! I sit on the roof of Kitty's old playhouse and sigh. Usually me and Cathy would be going for a cycle and then one of us would stay at the others house. Instead she was spending the day with Tori. And I didn't even have Kitty because she was out for the day with Anna. Mom was at work so I was completely alone.
"Anne. Hey. Can I let you in on a little secret?" I look up at Catherine and nod.
"She likes you. She's just afraid to admit it. Keep trying to win her over and if she asks, I said nothing" she says with a wink as she walks back into her house. I sit there stunned and then jump off the playhouse. I still had a chance! I leave a note on the fridge for when mom gets back to tell her I'd gone out and run to the mall where I knew Cathy had gone for a date with Tori. What I don't expect is to see Cathy sitting alone outside sobbing. As I get closer I see the cut on her cheek and a forming black eye.
"Cathy!" I run to her and kneel in front of her. She had a cut on her lip and a bruise on her jaw I hadn't seen from a distance because I was stupid and didn't wear my glasses.
"Sh..she..." I nod and stand up, helping her up as I do so.
"Did tori do this?" I ask and she nods, clinging to me. I help her to the bus stop and gently dab the blood off her cheek and lip with a tissue.
"Cathy?!" Thank god. Anna was here.
"Okay we can reschedule our date. We gotta get them to the hospital" I grin and raise an eyebrow at Kitty who blushes and smiles at Anna.
"Date Huh?"
"Anne not the time"
"Right. Yes. Not the time. Hospital" I say, looking at Cathy.

***

Jane PoV: I was organising some stuff in my office when my beeper went off. Patient coming in. Pretty badly hurt. I get everything prepped and finish just as Anne bursts in carrying Cathy.
"Anne I can walk!"
"It's more romantic that way" Anne says and I chuckle.
"Never a dull moment with you two"
"Hi mom!" Anne says happily, dropping Cathy onto the bed I had set up and smiling at me.
"I'm gonna go get in a fight now. Love you mom. Love you Cathy!" She says, starting to walk out.
"Anne Boleyn Seymour get your ass back here or so help me-" I say, grabbing her shirt collar and pulling her back.
"It's for Cathy's honour!"
"Anne no" Cathy says gently and Anne huffs, going and sitting down in a corner to wait for Cathy who smiles at her. I swear there's gotta be some way to get them together.

Authors note:

Hey guys! So how would y'all feel about a somewhat similar version of this but as a katanna fic under a different storyline?