Why?

Cathy POV: I yawn as I lean against Anne tiredly. Stupid school bus. It was too loud.
"Cathy baby come sit with me instead of her. Cmon" I feel Tori tug my arm and just push her off.
"Go away" I mumble, curling into Anne's side.
"You heard her Tori. Fuck off"
"Anne!"
"She started it Anna!"

Time skip

Anne POV: why is Cathy even still with that bitch? I watch them sit together at lunch and then turn to see Anna and Kitty whispering to each other. Great. Now I was third wheeling. I reach into my bag for my lunch and something falls. I put my stuff on the table and pick it up. It was a little faded and scratched but I recognised it anyways. A little blue crown with the word 'forever' engraved into it.
"How did this get in here?" I whisper, starting to tear up.
"Aww look Anne's crying over a little baby necklace!" Tori says, starting to laugh. I sit up to everyone staring at me and Cathy reaches over and holds my hand. One, two, three long squeezes. She was reassuring me. I didn't have to be scared. But how did that even get in there? I could've sworn I put it into the little box in my closet that only...
"Kitty did you do this?" She and Anna look at each other and run off. Great.
"I remember these" Cathy says and I smile a little.
"They're just dumb baby things get over it you idiot" Tori snaps, shoving Cathy.
"Hey! Leave her the fuck alone you-" I don't even get to finish my sentence when tori attacks me. If I die defending Cathy then it'll be so worth it. She slams my head into the ground and it all goes dark.

(Wow I kinda forgot about this one haha short one this time because I need to get to the good bit)