5: a new friend

[LUNCH TIME]

"Hey y/n" I turn around "What is it Beomgyu?"

"Can we have lunch together? I'm lonely"

"Sure" I get up and head to the cafeteria with Beomgyu.

"How is your life as a kpop idol?" I ask him as we eat our lunch.

"Well it's kinda tiring, we need a lot of practice and we are preparing for a comeback actually"

"Oh that's cool" he giggles and after a while we finish our lunch.

"Do you need a little tour after school?" I ask him "Haha we could do that" he smiles and we go to our class.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

"And that was basically the school" me and Beomgyu go outside "Thanks" he says

"You don't have to thank me it's just a tour" I reassure him "No thanks for everything, for being friendly to me, no one will probably talk to me since I'm an idol" he is staring at me again.

"You seem like a good guy" he laughs and when we reach the entrance I see four boys.

"Oh hi guys!" Beomgyu waves and all the boys wave back, then they all look at me and after a few seconds their eyes widen.

"Aren't you..."

"the drunk girl?" I finish their sentence and they nod.

"Yes I am" I answer and they seem shocked, especially that tall boy, what was his name again? Soobin?

"Ah nice to see you again, how have you been" a boy with blue hair asks me. HOW DO THEY REMEMBER ME AFTER HALF A YEAR?

"I've been good, how about you guys I heard you are preparing for a comeback?" I ask them "How do you know that?" Soobin asks "I told her" Beomgyu answers and the boys nod.

"She's my friend" Beomgyu says and I turn to him "What? Aren't we friends now?" he asks and I giggle "I suppose we are"

"Next time I will introduce you to the boys too" he says and I nod.

The blue haired boy pops up between us "We have practice Beomgyu"

"Oh right, I guess I have to go now, bye y/n!" Beomgyu waves at me and I wave back "Don't overwork yourselves" they all wave at me and leave. I'm friends with an idol? Me? I sure have luck.