20: The after-concert party

I go backstage with Kat after the boys leave. I see Yeonjun and run to him, he waves at me and I smile "I'm back"

"I can see that" he says and we laugh. Then Taehyun comes "Do you want to go out with us?" he asks and I look at Kat "She can come too" Huening says and Kat smiles saying 'thank you'.

As I am talking to the boys Soobin joins us with Beomgyu, we all agree to grab a drink to celebrate our reunion.

[time skip]

We arrive at the restaurant, it wasn't anything fancy to be honest. We all take sit and order beers with snacks.

"Can you drink?" Huening asks me and I tilt my head "What do you mean?" then I remember how we first met. "Are you kidding me?" I say and Huening laughs, god his dolphin laugh hasn't changed at all.

After a while the waiter comes and brings our drinks and snacks. We thank him and dig in. "Wow this is my first time drinking since I came here" I say and Kat shakes her head "Omg you are right!" we all laugh "By the way how did you two met?" Yeonjun asks and I look at Kat, she looks at me too and we start a little storytime.

[FLASHBACK]

"Are you ready for your first day at your new high school?" my mom asks in excitement, I nod "I hope I can make friends here" I say "Don't be stupid, of course you will make friends, now go you will be late" my mom basically pushed me outside the house. I sight and start walking.

The school is only 10-15 minutes from my home be foot, so I'm gonna walk to school. On my way I admire the style of America, more free spirit and hotter weather. Suddenly a girl falls on top of me, I rub my head and open my eyes to see a panicking girl in front of me. "Oh no I'm so sorry!" she picks me up and apologises again "Are you okay?" I ask her, she nods shyly and I walk away.

Well that's strange, she is following me. I decide to let it go and continue walking. I arrive outside the school gate and she is still behind me, "Yah!" she jumps as I call out to her "Why do you keep following me?" I ask her and she tilts her head "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what I mean?! You are obviously following-"

"I'm just going to school" she cuts me off and I stay there frozen, after a few seconds I look behind me where the school is "You are going to this school?" I ask her and she nods "I'm a new student..." I say and her lips form an 'O' shape "Really? What class?" she asks me and I tell her my year and class, apperantly she goes to the same year and same class as me, weird coincidence.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"After that we started talking and that's how we became best friends" Kat ends the story and all the boys nod "I think this is no coincidence" Beomgyu says "Yeah it's like you were meant to meet" Huening completes and me and Kat look at each other and smile. I'm really glad to have someone like Kat in my life.