30: I still don't know a proper title

"hello?" I pick up my phone after probably 50 unanswered calls, "SOOBIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Taehyun yelled and I flinch at his voice, I ruffle y hair and look up to y/n's window, "I'll call you back bye" I hang up, getting up and going towards y/n's house, I ring the bell and after a few seconds she opens the door, her eyes puffy, did she cry?

"did you cry?" I ask and she sights "that's none of your business anymore" her words pain me but I won't give up that easily. "y/n I told you that nothing happened!" I say "ARE YOU CALLING ME BLIND?! I CLEARLY SAW WHAT HAPPENED!" she yells but I don't move at all, "can you please believe me?" I ask, "leave" that's the only thing she says "what"

"leave, I don't want to see you again" she slams the door at my face and I just stand there. "Why won't she believe me?" I begin to question our relationship. After a few minues my phone rings and I pick it up, "you told me you were call me back" Taehyun says "I was gone for like 10 minutes Taehyun" I explain and he stays quite "what" I say "Soobin, it's been two hours since I called you" he explains.

That can't be right, then I realise that I have been standing here for two hours doing completely nothing. "where are you?" Taehyun asks "I can go home by myself Taehyun" I say and he sights "don't be late" I nod and leave.

Yeonjun POV

After Taehyun talked to Soobin we all feel at ease, but something still didn't feel right to me. I get up and go outside, I take out my phone and call y/n, she picks up. "hello?" she says "it's Yeonjun" I say "what is it?" she asks "did something happen between you and Soobin?" I ask her "we broke up" she says "what?! why?" I am shocked by her sudden words "ask him" she says and hangs up. What happened between those two? I've never heard y/n so cold. I go back inside "Soobin is on his way" Taehyun says and I nod.

[time skip]

Soobin enters the room and all the boys run to him and start asking him the basic questions "where were you?", "are you okay?" and stuff like that. "guys don't worry I'm fine, I just lost track of time" he says and all the boys hug him. "can we talk for a moment?" I ask Soobin, his face becomes serious and we go to the bedroom, "what is it?" he asks and I sit on the bed "why did you and y/n break up?" I get right into the matter, "how do you-" he begin but I cut him "I called y/n" he gulps and sits next to me.

"she came back" he tells me "who?" I ask in confusion "Yeji" my eyes widen "how did she found you?" I ask him "I don't know, she appeared out of nowhere and she..." he begins but stops "she what?" I ask and he sights "she kissed me, and y/n saw" he explains and I nod, "I tried to explain what happened but she wouldn't listen to me and..." he starts crying and I hug him, he hugs me back tightly and I pat his back. After a few minutes he stops crying and I pat his head "don't worry, she'll come back" I say and he nods wiping his tears.