31: broken hearts

"then why did you break up with him?"
"I was angry and broken!" I say sobbing in Kat's hug. It's been two days ever since I last saw Soobin, it was the day I broke up with him. I cry everyday for him and he is probably kissing that girl again, I wonder if he ever cared about me from the start.

"go and talk to him" Kat says patting my back, "why should I?" I ask her still sobbing and she sighs, "maybe you misunderstood" her words annoy me, "Kat I know what I saw" her words annoy me and she gets up, "okay I'll come by tomorrow" she says and leaves.

Why did this have to happen to me out of all people? My boyfriend cheated on my with some random girl, I broke up with him but I can't get over him. I think about Soobin every single day and I suffer everyday because of him. I wonder if he really cared about me in the first place.

I open twitter "TXT will have their last concert tomorrow and their tour will officially end" I read and I immediately close my phone. I will avoid social media for now, they literally are everywhere, when did they become so famous? I change into my pajamas and go to sleep.

[the next day]

"y/n I know the perfect way to take your mind off things!" Kat says excitedly and I sigh, "what is it again? A dog café?" I ask and she grabs my arms standing me up, "listen" she says and I cross my arms looking away.

"some cousins of mine are coming to America from Italy" she starts and I nod. "and we thought about going on vacation to Hawai" her words interest me, "and...?" I ask, "and you should come with us!" she says with a big smile on her face.

I grab my chin and think for a moment, "you actually have good ideas in that brain of yours" I say smiling at her and she hugs me tightly. "THIS IS GONNA BE SO AMAZING!" she yells and I hug her back. At least I have my best friend by my side supporting me.

Soobin POV

"Soobin you need to focus!" the manager says and I bow at him, "I'm sorry Mr.Wang" I go back to the boys and Yeonjun grabs my shoulder, "are you okay?" he asks worriedly and I push him away, "no I'm not" I say and sit at the floor ruffling my hair.

I'm trying really hard not to break down and start crying, but I won't give up that easily. I'll find that girl and face her, "okay let's go from the beginning!" the producer announces and I get up going back to practice.

Beomgyu POV

I really don't like how Soobin is behaving these few days, he is a rack, he even drank last night. I'm seriously worried about his health, I really like y/n, but Soobin is more important to me. I decide to go to y/n's house and talk to her, I ring the bell and she opens the door.

She doesn't look that good either, her eyes have bags and are puffy and her cheeks and lips seem very dry, I'm guessing she has been crying for these few days.

"what do you want?" she asks me, her voice is very husky and low, "I need to talk to you" I say and she looks away, "if it's about Soobin I don't want to hear about it" she says and I gulp, "you need to listen y/n, it's all a missunde-" she cuts me off by closing the door in my face. Ever since we became friends she has been very stubborn and refused to listen to anyone. This will be hard, but I'm sure we can make her listen eventually.