39. lovely

"wake up y/n!" I shake my head, resisting two strong arms trying to get me out of bed, after a few minutes I give in, the arms manage to get me up and I rub my eyes before opening them, revealing an angel.

"Soobin?!" I yell and he laughs, "goodmorning princess" he winks and I blush at his move, I push him away and run to the bathroom, I look up in the mirror and see the bags under my eyes, my swollen eyes and my messy hair. I try not to scream and remain calm, I wash up really quick and once I get out I bump into Soobin.

"hey are you okay?" he asks concerned and I nod, after a few seconds I realise what I'm wearing, oh my gosh. I hold in my scream and walk slowly to the closet looking down, Soobin doesn't say anything and he just watches me confused, "I want to change" I say as calmly as I can and I can sense him blushing behind my back, "o-of course!" he says and leaves the room in the speed of light. I sight and find an outfit.

SOOBIN POV

I'm such a fool, of course I made her uncomfortable, it's our first day back together so it's only natural she's nervous. I slap my forehead, "should I wait for her outside?" I ask myself and at that moment Kat walks up to me, "where's y/n?" she asks confused and I smile, "oh she wanted to change" I say and she giggles, "ah this girl I swear" she says.

Oh yes this girl, she's always so beautiful and effortesly funny, she was so cute earlier, her small swollen nose and her messy hair, I just want to squiz her until she explodes.

"Soobin?" I blink a few times and notice Kat waving in front of my face, "oh what is it?" I ask her nervously, "you should come down, y/n will take a while I'm sure" she says and I nod following her to the living room where her family was. "you must be Soobin" a girl asks and I giggle, "yes that would be me" I say and sit with them while waiting for y/n.

"sorry I had you waiting" I turn my head and see y/n walking up to me in a rush, "oh it's okay" I say and she gets me up, hugging my arm. "we're leaving and don't worry about us" she says and drugs me out of the house. "what do you want to do today?" she asks me sweetly, smiling at me while squizing my arm, "I don't know" I say and she shakes her head, "don't worry, as long as we are together nothing matters" she says and I smile at her, kissing her head gently.

THE END

Okay hear me out, I know the ending is very weird an sudden, to be honest with you, I wanted to end the story quickly cause I at the moment I don't have the time to write a lot of chapters and I didn't know how to continue it, plus it would be too dramatic if I continued it with more obstacles, so I decided to end it simply and cutely.

I'll also probably start working on a new story while continuing my other one, so please don't think I forgot about you guys! I'm still shook at the number of poeple who read this and I feel proud of myself uwu. Please stay safe and take care <3

Also I hope yall are streaming blue hour :)