21. Confession to a friend

Yeonjun POV

I see y/n is doing pretty well, I'm happy for her. We all missed her so much, she laughs out of nowhere and the whole room lightens up "Why did you laugh?" Taehyun asks with curiosity and she laughs even harder.

She then shown Kat something on her phone and she laughs too, okay now I'm curious as well. "Are you gonna tell us why you two are laughing?" I ask the girls but they keep laughing, what is wrong with them?

After a few minutes of laughing y/n hands the phone over to Soobin who was sitting next to her. He sees something and laughs as well. He asks y/n something and she nods, then they both look at me.

Soobin gets up and hands me the phone, Beomgyu Taehyun and Huening stick next to me to see what was so funny.

Are you kidding me?

All the boys start laughing, Kat and y/n as well.

Okay that's a little funny to be honest.

Normal POV

I was scrolling through twitter and I see one of the funniest photos. I laugh so hard my stomach literally hurts, I show it to Kat and later to the rest of the boys and they all laugh hysterically.

Yeonjun spits out a simple "tsk", something that makes me laugh even harder, I am slowly falling of my chair from all this laughing. All the people must be looking at me, but I don't care it is so funny!

Soobin POV

She shows me that meme and I laugh along with her and Kat, Yeonjun's reaction is even funnier for god's sake! After a good 5 minutes we slowly stop laughing, except y/n. I turn my head to my left to look at her and I see her slowly falling off her chair.

That's kinda cute.

She keeps falling of the chair until her her upper body is holding on the chair, she then looks at me with her smiley but watery eyes, it's probably tears from all this laughing.

Beomgyu POV

After Soobin shows us that meme of Yeonjun we all burst out laughing. After a few minutes we all stop laughing, I sip a little beer and look across me where y/n it sitting, but she isn't there.

I shake Huening's hand and he turns around "What is it?" he asks and I point to y/n's seat "Where did y/n go?" he looks where I point and notices that y/n disappeared.

We both ask Taehyun in confusion and he points to her seat "Look from above" we look at each other and we see y/n lying on the ground.

Huening Kai POV

Me and Beomgyu look from above and see y/n lying on the ground laughing like craz, is she okay?

Kat picks her up and apologises to the people around us, they nod and turn their attention somewhere else. She shakes y/n and speaks in her ear, after a few seconds she freezes and crowls back into her chair

Kat POV

I look around and notice that the people around us are getting annoyed, I pick up y/n and apologise to the people, they nod and look away. "You should stop laughing now, you attract too much attention" I say into her ear and after a few seconds she realises what is happening and stops laughing.

Taehyun POV

y/n climbs up her chair and stops laughing, I wonder what Kat told her... After a about 15 minutes Huening starts to get drunk, shit we should go.

I tell Yeonjun and he nods "Okay guys let's head home" he says and we all nod, we pack up, pay and head outside.

Beomgyu POV

I need to tell her now, like literally right now, I need to tell her that I like her, who knows when I'll see her again?

"Hey y/n" I grab her hand softly and she turns around "Yes?" she asks with her sweet voice, "Can we talk for a moment?" I ask her and she nods, Kat stops and turns behind to look at us, "I'll catch up" y/n says and Kat nods and conrinues walking.

Normal POV

I follow Beomgyu to a park and we sit on a bench, he seems serious, I wonder what he wants to tell me.

"y/n please don't be shocked" he says and I nod in confusion, what does he mean?

He opens his mouth but no words are coming out "I..." that's all he can say, I take him hand into mine, he looks at me shocked "You can tell me anything you want anytime" I reassure him and he smiles.

"To be honest, it happened from the beginning I met you at school but I realised it only after you left and I feel so bad for that" he says and I nod, what does he mean tho?

"y/n I..."

WOOF WOOF WOOF