27. Got ya

Normal POV

Once I leave the hotel I start walking around to find a place near where they sell ice cream. As I am walking I look back at the hotel, did he really leave the hotel?

I decide to go back and check again, it is VERY strange that he left a few minutes after I arrived. I start running, that coward.

Soobin POV

Once I'm outside the hotel I take a deep breath and look at the starry sky, why must things be so complicated? I start walking and I notice a small figure running towards my direction.

As the figure is coming closer I can recognise it, fuck. I look around in panic and see a bush, I go hide before she comes and probably kills me.

Once she is right outside the hotel she starts looking around, fuck fuck fuck. "meow" I turn around to see a small kitty meowing at me, THIS IS NOT THE TIME KITTY.

Normal POV

I suddenly hear a meow and turn to the bush where the kitty was heard. As I am approaching the bush I see hair?

I am right above the bush but the person either doesn't want to face me and keeps his head down or he hasnt noticed me. I grab him by his collar and stand him up.

When he sees me he freezes and a fake smile is spread through his face "Oh hi y/n" he waves at me and I face palm myself. "Did you really think you would get away from me?" I ask and he fake laughs "Get away from you?" he waves his arms around as a no "I just saw this adorable kitty and was petting it" damn he really thinks I'm stupid.

"Well let's talk" I say and he flinches "Talk about what?" he asks "us" I answer and he looks at me with a serious expression. "y/n I don't wanna talk right now" he says and leaves but I grab his hand "Soobin please"

Soobin POV

"Soobin please" I can hear her voice shaking, is she going to cry? I turn around and see her face, she is fighting her tears from falling. I hug her and she flinches "You can talk to me, I'll listen" I say ruffling her hair and she hugs me back "Thanks"

[time skip]

"So I thought things again and that's that" she ends her little storytime and I look at her "You thought things again and?" I ask and she looks down "Are you really sure that we can be in a relationship without any problems?" she asks me and I nod "We can figure things out...together" I say and she smiles at me, that attractive as fuck smile.

She holds my arm "Soobin... I really like you" her words melt me and a stupid smile dorms on my face, she looks at me and laughs, I blush and hug her "I like you too" I say and she hugs me back. She leans in for a kiss and I don't hesitate to kiss her back.

"I like y/n"

I push her back and remember Beomgyu's words, if he really likes y/n too, then that's no fair. "What's wrong?" she asks and I look at her "I need to go" I get up and run to the hotel. I go inside the room panting and Yeonjun comes to me "What is it?" he asks and once I spot Beomgyu I run to him and grab him by his shoulders "Do you really like y/n?"

Beomgyu POV

"yes Soobin I liked her from the first day I met her" I answer and he lets me go brushing his hair with his fingers, "I can't be with y/n, it's unfair" he says and a 'tsk' leaves my mouth gaining everyone's attention, "You can be together, since you like each other very much" I say in an ironic tone and Soobin frowns his eyebrows.

"That's what I'm gonna do thanks for the advice" he say and I nod.

Yeonjun POV

They both nod and curse under their breath "well that escalated fast" Taehyun says "You should shut up Taehyun" Beomgyu says and Taehyun is taken aback "What did you just say?" he asks and Beomgyu sights "You don't know anything so shut up" Taehyun gets up and comes near Beomgyu "You jerk!" he grabs his collar and Beomgyu laughs.

They somehow started fighting, but not the playful fight, the bloody type fight. Beomgyu's nose is bleeding and Taehyun's lip is bleeding as well. Me and Huening are now trying to separate them. I grab Beomgyu and turn him around to face him "Beomgyu please calm down" he laughs and pushed me, making me fall down.

"Yeonjun!" Huening comes near me and helps me stand up, Taehyun laughs and punches Beomgyu. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" we all turn around and see y/n standing at the door.