34. Beach house

"we're here!" Lisa says excitedly and we all get out of the car thanking the driver. After I take out my suitcase I look around and realise we are at a beach. I look at Kat, "where are we gonna stay?" I ask confused and she smirks, "just follow us" she says and I follow her to the beach.

After a few minutes of walking we are in front of a beach house. My jaw drops on the floor, they all look at me and they laugh, "you didn't expect this right?" Kat's uncle says and I shake my head as a no, "I love this place already!" I say and they all smile.

The house is mainly made out of wood, it has one floor with three big bedrooms. Kat told me the girls were sharing one room, the boys one and her uncle and aunt the other one. I leave my suitcase in the bedroom and go outside.

The sun has already set so I couldn't see clearly. I put on my headphones and walk barefoot feeling the soft sand get in between my toes. The moon was reflecting on the water creating lighting which enabled me to see better. I was walking, feeling the light breeze on my face, when suddenly something falls on me causing me to fall down.

I roll over so I can see what fell on me. Well it's not a what but a who to be more specific, a boy literally fell on me. I can't recognise his face and before I can speak he quickly gets up and runs away. His aura seemed familiar but I don't think I know him, I decide to ignore it and walk back home.

[the next morning]

"oh my!" Solar says

"oolala! Mamamia!" Kat screams, "please don't do that" I say to her and she laughs.

"that swimsuit suits you very well!" Lisa compliments me and I get shy, they notice and they start laughing. Last night the girls and I decided to go today to the beach and have some fun by ourselves.

They all put on their swimsuits, we pack out launch to take it with us and leave. After a few minutes we find a comfortable spot and sit down, we take off our shorts and go inside.

[time skip]

"how was the sea?" Soojin asks me as I lay in the sun, "it wasn't very cold to be honest, I liked it" I say and she smiles, "I'm glad you like it here with us" she says and lays next to me. I really like the girls, they are pretty chill and funny with a good sense of fashion, I'm glad I came with them.

"I've spotted hot stuff" Solar says, Soojin gets up and whistles when she sees the hot stuff, "you should see this" Lisa says and Kat gets up too, "um, y/n..." Kat says and I look at her confused, "don't look back, you'll regret it" she says and I slowly turn my head around. In the speed of light I grab the closest hat and sunglasses in my hands and wear them, "what is it?" Solar asks and Kat looks at me, "you can tell them" I say and she tells them all the story from the beginning.