29. I Don't Have Inspiration For A Title oops-

I wake up to my ringtone, I pick up the phone without seeing the name of the caller. "hello?" I ask yawning. "goodmorning y/n!" I smile upon hearing his voice first thing in the morning. Choi Soobin, my current boyfriend.

"goodmorning" I say sitting up and I can imagine his bunny smile "I'll miss you very much" he says and I laugh "don't worry we will keep in touch" I say and he bursts out a small 'yoopi'

It's been 3 days since the fight with Beomgyu and Taehyun and I have been hanging with Soobin non stop, he literally brings me everywhere with him, even at their rehearsals. I bring Kat with me too so she can get to know the boys better and she really likes the boys so far!

The thing is that they will leave California tomorrow, which is really sad for both of us, but we decided to stay positive.

I look at the time, 7am "why did you call so early?" I ask and he giggles "look outside" I get up and look at the window to see Soobin, he looks at me and waves "what are you doing here?" I ask him and he smiles "I'm waiting for you, take your time" he says and I panic.

What should I wear? I don't have time for make up! I quickly change into a crop top and shorts, grab a small backbag, put my phone, my keys and some money in and leave.

Soobin POV

As I am waiting for y/n she suddenly jumps on me, that bitch. I throw her away and look at her "I told you to leave me the fuck alone" she just laughs, grabbing my face and kissing it.

I push her away in shock "you are messed up" she starts laughing again but when she looks at someone her eyes widen and she starts running, I turn around and see y/n.

Normal POV

When I open the front door I see a girl grabbing Soobin's face and kissing it, my jaw drops on the ground and when that girl sees me she starts running, after a few seconds Soobin turns around and sees me as well.

I trusted him, I gave him my heart, I-, I hate him.

Soobin POV

y/n walks up to me, resentment and tears in her eyes, she slaps me across my face and looks at me without saying anything. "y/n it's not what you think" I say grabbing my cheek in pain and she laughs "Soobin don't even try... I don't want to see you again" she says and goes back in her home.

When she is gone from my sight I fall on the floor, tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't want to hurt your feelings y/n please believe me, I love you.

Taehyun POV

It's 5pm and Soobin has disappeared for hours, we tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. "where could he be?" Yeonjun asks "he told me he would go pick up y/n" Huening says and we try calling y/n, but she wouldn't answer as well.

I leave the room and go outside for some fresh air, I try calling him again, it rings...

beep

beep

beep

"hello?"