16: Preparation

Huening Kai POV

We finished our first concert into the world tour. I am so excited our first world tour! I go and rub Soobin's belly and he laughs at me "What is it?" he asks "I'm just excited" we smile at each other.

Then I go to Taehyun "Remind me which countries we are visiting" he laughs and hands me a list of all the countried we will be visiting.

We start from Korea Seoul, then we go to Japan and China. In Europe we are going to Italy, France, Germany, Greece, London and Spain. Then we move to America, Chicago, LA, New York and California. I hope we visit my hometown as well.

[time skip]

Me and the boys just finished practice and are relaxing. "I wonder that y/n is doing..." we all turn our heads to Beomgyu. A month after y/n left, he began to realise his true feelings. I mean me and Taehyun obviously noticed it since beginning, but Beomgyu only noticed it after she left.

Beomgyu POV

I never really understood how I felt towards y/n, I only thought of her as a friend, but my heart wanted her as more than a friend. I miss her so much, memories keep flashing in my head, memories of her.

When we laughed at literally everything, this was our thing, we were both pure crackheads and I loved that about her. I love everything about her, her messy hair in the mornings, her beautiful and natural face since she doesn't wear make up, her small hands that I could hold everyday, her smile, oh god that smile.

And now that I can't see her, it hurts like hell, I miss her more and more. I snap out of my thoughts when they call us.

[after a month]

Today is the day, today the boys are coming to California. I worked my ass of for this month, when did tickets got that expensive?

"Yo are you ready?" Kat asks my as she enters my room, she looks at me up and down then she frowns her eyebrows "You are going wearing that?"

"What do you mean?" I ask her and she laughs "Let me dress you up"

[time skip]

"Kat I think this isn't my style" I point to my outfit and she shakes her head as a no "You need to impress girl" I nod silently.

I usually wear jeans or shorts with just a simple t-shirt, but she put me inside a black dress and a denim jacket.

(let's just pretend this is my outfit lmao)

I grab my handbag and leave with Kat.

Soobin POV

After the stylist was done with my outfit, I sat on the chair infront of the mirror so the hairdresser and make up artist could do my make up and hair.

After they are done I look at the crowd, wow so many people are here. Taehyun hugs my arm and he looks to me "We need to go" I nod and we leave. One hour until the concert. I'm so nervous.

Normal POV

One hour until I see them again, I stand outside of the stadium with Kat and thousands of people. I'm so nervous.