33. trip

It's been two days and I haven't heard from the boys ever since Yeonjun came by, they must have given up on lying to me. I grab my suitcase and go to the living room where Kat was waiting for me.

"are you ready?" she asks with a smile on her face, "yep, let's go!" I say smiling back at her. "BE CAREFUL" we hear my mom yell, "WE WILL" I yell back and we leave.

Kat POV

I really wanted to help y/n take her mind off things and I think vacation is the best way! As we were walking down the street I spotted my cousins with my uncle and aunt. I wave at them and they wave back, "who-" y/n asks but I cut her off, "they are my siblings" I say and she nods following me.

"Hi you must be y/n!" one of my cousins shakes y/n hand and she bows to them, "it's nice to meet you!" she says and I giggle. "let's go we will miss our flight!" I say and we all leave.

time skip

We are at the airport waiting for our flight, "let me introduce you!" I say and y/n nods. "this is Lisa, Soojin and Solar" I point to my three cousins, they greed each other before I continue, "here is Yoongi and Mark" I point to my other two cousins and they greed y/n.

"and last but not least, uncle Seojoon and auntie Yoonah" I say and y/n bows to them, "take good care of me" she says and they laugh, "of course we will!" After a few minutes they announce our flight and we go to our plane, Hawaii here we go!

Hueningkai POV

"we officially ended our world tour!" Soobin says excitedly and we all scream a 'yay' and sit on top of each other at the couch. "we worked hard and did a good job" Beomgyu says and we all nod. "we should celebrate!" Yeonjun says and we look at each other and run to our manager.

"please we worked to hard we deserve a break!" we beg him and he gives in, "fine fine, have fun!" he says and we all jump around in happiness, we seriously need a vacation. And this will help Soobin take his mind off things.

Normal POV

We arrive at Hawaii where a car was waiting for us, "did you buy an uber driver?!" I ask shocked and they all giggle, "come in let's go" Solar says and I follow them to the car. "to Honolulu!" Mrs Yoonah says and the man starts driving, "Honolulu?" I ask and Kat looks at me, "yeah is there a problem?" she says confused and I shake my head, "no problem at all, let's go!" I answer and we leave.

To be honest Honolulu was the last place I wanted to go to. Since it's Huening's hometown, it reminds me of the boys, and Soobin. No I won't think of them and him right now, I'm on vacation and I will have the best time of my life with my best friend.