18: unexpected

Soobin POV

Am I seeing things? She can't be here, I don't know what to say. She comes closer with a smile on her face, tears forming in her eyes. When she is right in front of me, she looks at me before hugging me, I hug her back with all my love. This isn't a dream.

She let's go after a while but I refuse to let her go. I hug her tighter and she squicks a little making me laugh "I missed you so much" she doesn't say anything and hugs me back.

After a while we break the hug and we look at each other, I see her eyes, they hypnotize me once again, making me lose control over my body. I don't hesitate to kiss her on the spot.

I am gently caressing her cheek with my one hand and the other is on her small waist. She looks at me and calls out my name before our lips touch.

We both close our eyes, feeling the kiss more and she locks her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I swear to god I could kiss her all day and I would never get tired of it. I pick her up and put her on the couch.

I trap her small figure under me, she stares into my eyes. After a few seconds she nods, giving me permission to continue. I kiss her deeply and she kisses me back.

Normal POV

I enter the dressing room and he tells me to throw him the jeans, he must think I'm one of the members. He gets out, putting on his shirt, revealing his perfect abs. Once he sees me he frozes on the spot.

I approach him and hug him, he hugs me back. After a while he touches my cheek and I feel his hand on my waist, then boom he crashes his lips onto mine.

I kiss him back and after a few seconds he picks me up and puts me on the couch, trapping me under his tall and strong body. He looks at me, asking me if he could continue, I nod and he kissed me deeply. I kiss back and we somehow ended up making out.

After a few minutes someone knocks on the door and Soobin jumps "What is it?" he asks. "It's time to go on the stage" one of the staff answers "I'm coming" he says and then looks at me.

I manage to get outside without anyone noticing. I go to the boys and Kat, "What took you so long?" Yeonjun asks "We were just talking until one of the staff called him" I answer and he nods.

"Kat let's go they are gonna get on the stage soon" Kat nods and he wave at the boys, they wave back as we leave. Well that was something unexpected.