24. Hurt feelings

I wake up with a terrible stomachache, I feel like throwing up. And I was right.

I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet, my mom comes in and looks at me throwing up with a cringey face "What is wrong darling?" she kneels down next to me.

"I honestly don't know" I admit and she shakes her head "Did you eat or drink anything weird last night?" she asks and I shake my head as a no. Then I remember.

After Yeonjun called me I told him where the park was I sat on my bed and decided to watch a movie to pass my time. I never realised that I ate two big bowls of ice cream.

I tell my mom what happened "Why did you eat this much ice cream?" she asks and I frown "I don't know" I say and leave.

[time skip]

I pick up my phone "Hello?" I say and a familiar voice greeds me"Hi Taehyun" I say and he speaks again "Hey did anything happen to Soobin yesterday?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him "Well, he isn't himself" he says, did I do something? Ah yes, I rejected him...

"Well something did happen..." I say and he gasps "What?" he asks "I don't know if Soobin would life you to know..." I say and he laughs "Did you reject him or something?" how did he know?!

I stay silent and he hangs up, well that was weird. After around 15 minutes I hear knocks on my front door, mom is gonna open the door so I don't get up.

I don't hear anything and decide to go check, I see Taehyun, what- how- when-

When he sees me he grabs me by my shoulders "I need to talk to you". We go inside my room and looks at me shocked "Did you really reject him?" I freeze at his question "Ummm, kinda?" I answer and he facepalms himself "Why?! You two like each other it's very obvious" he asks and I tilt my head.

"Well you guys clearly don't have any time for relaxationships since you are idols!" I say and he grabs his nose in annoyment "That's our problem not yours! Soobin is always angry now and early this morning I heard him crying!" his words hurt me, he was crying?

I grab my shorts in anxiety "What?" my voice is trembling and he nods "y/n you hurt his feelings for no reason!" he yells and goes for the door "I didn't expect that from you" he says before opening the door and leaving.

I stand there frozen, after a few seconds I quickly grab my phone and call Yeonjun, maybe he can help me.

Yeonjun POV

I pick up and hear a sobbing y/n "Hey what's wrong?" I ask and she sobs before speaking "Can we meet?" after a few minutes we meet each other outside the stadium where our concert was held.

I see her and run to her, she hugs me tightly and I do the same brushing her hair softly with my fingers "I hurt his feelings! I didn't mean to but I hurt him" she says crying and I understand who she meant, Soobin.

Yo guys I'll probably make another story! I just want to let you know that if I do make another story I won't post that often, love you ❤️