37. emotions

Y/N POV

"Y/N" I turn around and see Soobin running towards us, I look at Taehyun shocked and Yeonjun worried. Once Soobin approach us he quickly comes to me and help me stand up, "are you alright?" he gently holds me by my waist and I feel weird all of a sudden, "I'm fine" I say and Soobin looks at Yeonjun and he comes to me.

"why did you do that Taehyun?!" Soobin asks in shock, "I- I don't know..." he stops for a moment and looks at me, "I lost control over my body, I'm so sorry y/n!" he turns to me and I nod, "don't worry" I say and he smiles to me.

"are you sure you're okay? You fell down pretty roughly" Yeonjuns asks me and I nod, "yes I'm alright" I reply and he hugs me out of a sudden. "I missed you so much" he says and I hug him back, "I missed you too" I can feel Soobin glaring at us so I pull back. "y/n..." Soobin comes closer to me and I flinch when he touches my shoulder, "what do you want?" I ask avoiding his eyes, "can I talk to you?" he asks and I look down, "Soobin..." I say, "please y/n" he begs me and I finally look up to him.

His eyes tell me everything, they tell me in how much pain he's been in because of me. I have been feeling weird ever since I first saw him here. Do I miss him? Am I still not over him? I feel all kinds of emotions right now, I feel pain, anger but I also feel love? What's wrong with me? I am so confused. Why do I love him? He hurt me, he broke me, I shouldn't feel this way.

My emotions take over me, I stare at him as he stares back. I touch his hand and hold it gently in my hands, I look at them. His hands are pretty. I look up at him again and he looks at me softly, like he was about to cry. I let his hand and grab his shirt, "Soobin I..." I start but a sudden rush of emotions takes over me at that moment, why do I feel like crying? I grab his shirt tighter and close my eyes tightly, holding in my tears.

"y/n what is it?" he asks me softly and I look at him, my eyes start to get watery. I let go of his shirt and look away, "I have to go" I say and walk away, this time no one is stopping me, I turn around slowly and see the boys walking away, Soobin is in the back, looking down. A tear escapes my eye and I run to him. He turns around but before he could talk I hug him tightly.

"Soobin I-" I start to cry but he cuts me off, "shh, don't talk" he pats my head for a few seconds before pulling away. He cups my face with his hands and wipes my tears with his thumbs, "you don't have to talka at all" he says and smiles at me, I sniff two times before touching his hands, I stare at his beautiful eyes before closing mine, taking in the kiss he threw me.