19. Maze in the mirror

They finished performing their newest album, eternity. There was only one song left, maze in the mirror. This month I've searched about the boys and apperantly they wrote and produced the song themselves!

The first member to enter the stage was Beomgyu, he is holding a guitar. Then red haired Taehyun entered following a cute Huening Kai, Yeonjun came afterwards and then Soobin. He looked like he was searching the crowd, then he saw me. He stares and I stare back, he smiles and takes a sit.

They are all sitting on chairs with microphones standing in front of each one, Beomgyu was at the center with the guitar and after a few seconds he started playing.

The melody was so beautiful and somehow melancholic. Their voices full of emotion and colors. I find myself crying at their performance, along with thousands of fans including Kat too. The song ends and Beomgyu stands up crying.

"I- I really love you MOA with all my heart" he bows sobbing, Yeonjun pats Beomgyu's back while wiping his own tears. It turns out that all the members are crying, even Huening, he never cries.

This song is really important to them. They all talk about their trainee days, most idols are really sensitive when it comes to their trainee days and txt are no exception, they even wrote the song before they debuted.

They all stand up and bow to the crowd, all the fans start cheering them while crying. It is such a beautiful sight, the boys are really connected with their fans on an emotional level.

Our summer plays in the background and the boys are walking everywhere on the stage waving at fans. After a few minutes they get off the stage.

Author:

I swear I'm not crying...

Yeah I'm emotional right now :")

I love the boys with all my heart, they went through so much and they will go through so much in the future as well, and I want to be there for them, I want to be by their side forever. ❤️