Prologue

A lot had happened since the day I was announced as the next heir of Ravendalian throne.

I had to be intensively tutored, so I could become a Queen that my people deserve.

While I was pregnant I was not only read books about how to take care of children but I was also taught about etiquette and different protocols that I had to follow as a Queen.

Also, I can't forget to learn about the noble's family history and how they acquired the noble title along with Ravendale's political parties.

"How you should you greet the Queen of Faya?" My tutor who is in charge or teaches about protocols was revising questions again.

My head hurts learning new information, this tutoring session is about 2 hours long and I was very tired because there are other lessons that I attended.

Of course, I wanted to skip lessons and spend with my husband, then my grandmother would be disappointed with me.

"With a simple nod of acknowledgment and verbal greeting." I answered with a tired voice.

"Correct, what about Siada kingdom?" The tutor threw another question.

"Keeping eye contact and greet them verbally." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Because Siada is the pure patriarchal kingdom, they simply don't deserve our respect, yet."
Siada kingdom is across the sea from Ravendale. Thankfully we don't share borders on land, there would be a war if we shared borders.

Of course, there is also a military protocol that the Queen should know.

"Which weapons are allowed if we will at war with Etria?"

"Only technology-based weapons like guns and knives exception of the nuclear weapon and biological weapons."

"Correct, what about if we were at war with Faya?" the tutor asked.

"Only magically made weapons are allowed." I quickly answered.

"Where that pact was settled?" This is the question that made me stop. I was tired but I decided to guess?

"In Siada Kingdom?" I hesitantly asked.

"That is correct!" The tutor answered and I sighed in relief.
Annabelle thought that she could rest after her children's birth and focus on raising her children.

Unfortunately, her wish didn't come true. Her grandfather has scheduled another training.
Combat training.

Annabelle was the person who during childhood dreamed about being a lady in distress and have a knight with shining armor rescue. Annabelle could only sigh at her childhood dream.

During the combat training, she had to train extra there were reasons for that: the first reason is that she needed to lose pregnancy fat that she managed to accumulate during nine months and another reason is that she hasn't developed her magical powers yet.

Alexander and Nathaniel managed to develop magical abilities during their teenage years they would need to brush up their magical skill once a week. On the other hand, Annabelle didn't receive any magical training. Thus, 50% percent of magical power that she inherited from her father dwindled into 20%.

With 20% power she has in her genes it's will be hard to fight against enemies who are experts at magic. Therefore her grandfathers decided that she will be suited to become a magic-wielding swordswoman, so she would able to protect herself without always relying on the magical powers and her magic power is a bonus for her.

Additionally, with physical training, she will also boost her magical powers.

Annabelle was excited to learn some magical spells, but she dreaded learning swordsmanship.

After the training, she would come back very tired.

Grandmother was in charge of making sure that Annabelle knew every kind of rule of etiquette and protocols. Not only that, subject such as History, Politics, Economy, Sociology, and

Diplomacy is also included in her lesson plan.

My Medical degree became useless.

While her grandfathers in charge of her combat/swordsmanship training.

As a future Queen of the matriarchal country, she must know how to defend herself without relying on her husbands. There is a proverb in Ravendale that says 'Woman should know how to defend herself, you will never know when your husband decides to betray you'.

A scary proverb is indeed, but luckily it comes from a Ravendalian novel and there is no actual event backing it up for now.

Needless to say, Annabelle's grandfathers are ruthless with her training. Either her grandfathers are pretty worried about her and wanted her to know how to defend herself and know how to use magical spells or they don't want her to be a weak Queen.

At least she was losing pregnancy fat pretty fast.

However, after grandmother's and grandfather's training there is another responsibility comes after.

Taking care of her future princess and prince.

There are only four months olds and they still need to be fed with breast milk and they need to taking care of 24/7. Luckily having two husbands comes with benefits. Since Annabelle's schedule is busier than her husband's most of the time her husbands are taking care of the little ones but Annabelle also contributes to taking care of her children when her husbands need to go to their prince consort training.

Annabelle would make sure that her little daughter Angeline and little son Leo aren't hungry and don't need to change their diapers, then she would be taking care of Elizabeth by helping her do homework and socializing with her before Elizabeth would need to go to bed.

Then at that point, Annabelle would be extremely tired and would go to bed alone.

After Annabelle goes to bed her husbands usually come back at this time, they would see that their children are peacefully sleeping and their dearest wife is also sleeping. They would smile at the sight and then join Annabelle to bed.