Chapter 4

Annabelle was drinking tea and waited to meet her mysterious husbands, she wished that she could have somehow avoided the meeting but she might miss a chance to analyze them and form a correct opinion about them.

Finally, she sees two shadows standing behind the door, there is also her husband's shadows that were leaving. She guessed that her newly husbands waited to a deep breath before opening the door.

Annabelle wanted to take a sip from her tea but she heard the turning of the doorknob so she set her tea on the table.

Two blonde-haired men wearing pastel blue suits entered the room. She can see they were a little hesitant before they could properly greet her as what every person should do when meeting the royal she interrupted them.

"Please take a seat!" She smiled at them. To interrogate them she should at least let them relax for a little bit. Annabelle then signals the maid to pour them the tea.

"I hope you like drinking green tea, I think green tea with a hint of wild strawberry would be good for you in case you haven't used to drinking green tea." I said calmly.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for your hospitality." They politely thanked me.

By their bright blue eyes she could they were relaxed a little bit but she couldn't start asking the risky questions yet.

She looked at her new husbands and she could they that they weren't human.

Based on their handsome yet angelic look she could tell that they could be siren, werefox, or maybe even avian.

Determining someone is race is like determining someone's zodiac sign, they are both fun to guess and is used to generalize people.

Sirens are very handsome could they attract a lot of women, but if they fall in love with one woman they can become clingy. They can sometimes be oblivious to their wife's betrayal.

Were foxes are also handsome, they can be prideful and they also can be mischievous. They are picky when choosing a partner to spend their life with them, but when they choose the right one they can become playful with their mate.

Lastly Avians, they could easily fall in love like Sirens. If you don't want an avian stubbornly fight for you, you should be careful with your with signals you were giving them but they do make good fathers they can easily treat their non-biological child as their own.

"Please introduce yourself tell me which household are you from and which city are you from?" I asked them politely.

"My name is Alistair." one twin introduced himself.

"And my name is Abel." another twin introduced himself.
At that moment the twins understood that Annabelle didn't know them well for her to pick them as her husbands and they were chosen by her first ranked husbands.

"We are from Aquamarine household and we are originally from Bridleshore city last few years we spent in Ivydale." Alistair finished saying.

"Hmm." Their answer seemed interesting to me.

Aquamarine family members can be found residing in different parts of Ravendale. Jamison is also from Aquamarine family but he is not from Bridleshore meaning he only could be distant cousins to my new husbands.

Bridleshore has its own social circle, their own Elites. The Bridleshore is a great place to develop business connections because there are a lot of nobles who studied in Etria or any other countries and they could give valuable insight into the business matter. Bridleshore nobles also have businesses outside Ravendale.

If they are from Bridleshore it means they have valuable connections with Bridleshore Elites. If they lived a few years in Ivydale, it means they already developed connections with Ivydale's nobles which they are good for having connections with people who are in power.

Abel and Alistair began drinking tea, I also sipped on the tea before asking another question.

"What is your education?" I calmly asked.

Asking a question education is a great way to determine in which area they strong in and by knowing which university they studied you can determine how strong they are in the area they studied.

But for some reason, they tensed at my question. I didn't start asking the risky but they tensed when I asked about their education.

Interesting.

"We studied Household management at Bridleshore Hospitality College." They answered.
Household management is more suited for being noble's husband, but not for the royal family. Their hesitation meant they are not exactly proud of their education either.

I guess it not fair to judge them by their education since I also studied in college to get a Medical degree, but ended becoming a ruler of the country.

Household Management is still a good program since it teaches students about how to manage a household's finances, how to deal with workers who are taking care of your manor, how to organize events, etc.

"Household Management? I think it's a good choice." I told them for them to relax. Alistair and Abel sighed in relief.

I guess it's would be no point analyzing them further, because I could always grab a folder from my husbands and read about them, and asking them personal questions will make them tense further.

They do have secrets, but I don't know if they are simply opportunistic or they are just spies. It's also hard to determine their personality without spending enough time with them.
I guess it's time for the killer question.

"Still, I'm curious, how many women before me you courted?" I asked innocently.

They almost choked on their tea when they heard me asking this question. I chuckled at their reaction, I randomly wanted to ask this question but I never knew I will get a funny reaction.

I should definitely not forget checking their file.

"Oh well, I guess it's better to skip the formalities." I said.

Then I changed from polite tone to a more firm tone.

"Here are the basic rules you need to follow." I said in my firm tone. The twins were surprised with the change of my tone but they listened to what I was about to say.

"First thing I would like to say if you fail to do an important organizational task you will be punished accordingly." Even though the rule sounds harsh, but it's can be easily prevented if the problem occurred during informed earlier to me.

"Secondly, harm me, my husbands, or my children, you two will definitely will be going to the execution block." I warned them.

Maybe I have trust issues or its effect of being raised in a monogamous family, but I don't think it's a great idea for the Royal family to have a harem with a chance that both sets of husbands can harm each other.

"Understood?" I asked them.

"We understood your majesty." They answered.

"Good then, I guess we can finish this, so you could have more time to get used to it in the palace." I put my teacup on the table and stood up.

"I will be waiting for you both tomorrow at 8 in the morning in my study since you are now my assistants." I told them and I left the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What kind of creatures are Annabelle's new secondary husbands?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be trying uploading this book 2 a week ^-^.