Chapter 8

Soon, everyone in the kingdom knows about Annabelle's decision. Not all people were happy with it. The nobles who didn't attend the court meeting demanding another meeting. The commoners are also confused with the decision because Ravendale and the Siada Kingdom have opposite values.

Needless to say, Siada Kingdom accepted the first draft of the agreement. The last thing is only needed to do is set up the meeting to sign the agreement.

It's is already late to make me rethink the decision.

Meanwhile, maids helping Annabelle to put on the dress for the Royal Autumn ball.

The dress code of the ball that everyone must wear autumn colors like yellow, red, orange. Nathaniel chose a crimson red gown for Annabelle to wear. As always Nathaniel always chose the best gown that suits Annabelle very well.

Only when Annabelle's maids zipped up the dress, she saw that Nathaniel chose the dress with cleavage around the chest area. Annabelle grimaced at the reflection on the mirror. The only Annabelle's requirement that Nathaniel must follow, that the dress must cover the cleavages.

I guess Nathaniel is helping to get along with my second rank husband. I sarcastically thought then sighed.

To announce that I have a second rank husband in the harem I have to make a speech about this year ball my first rank husbands will lead me to the second rank husband, then I would need to dance with them.

That way nobles will understand that my second rank husbands are debuting. After the ball, my assistant will contact news agencies and release the news about Noble Consort's debut.

Maids are doing finishing touches on my makeup and hair and I'm ready to go.

Nathaniel and Alexander were already prepared for the ball and waited for in the hallway but they didn't wait long.

I left my dressing room and I saw my husbands. They wore a darker shade suit than my dress as always their suit made of the best material and tailored by their figure.

"As always our wife is a Goddess." Alexander complimented me. I smiled at Alexander.

"More like a nymph, I may say." Nathaniel added and I wanted to frown.

Looking like a Goddess - means that I'm beautiful as a Goddess.

Looking like a nymph - means that I'm sexy as a nymph.

I liked the compliment but I didn't exactly want to look sexy for the ball.

After the news got out that I'm true heir to the throne, I started getting more letters from admirers than usual. I never liked that kind of attention.

"You choose that kind of dress for me." I said but Nathaniel only grinned.

"Indeed, and the dress looks perfect on you. If that kind of dress suits you well, why not wear it? It's will be such a waste." I sighed at Nathaniel's reasoning. In my mind, I know what Nathaniel is trying to do but not as bad that I keep imagining.

"Where are my second husbands? I hope they are not missing their debut." I asked my husbands. This is the best opportunity for them to debut.

"They already in the ballroom waiting for you." Alexander informed me.

When the guards saw us coming to the ballroom they opened the door for us.

The guest turned their attention to the door and saw entering the ballroom. Everyone bowed their heads in respect simultaneously.

I looked at everyone at the ball and I prepared mentally for the speech and then smiled.

"Greeting ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the annual Royal Autumn ball" I started my speech.