Chapter 21

I turn in bed as felt something wet. It was weirdly suspicious as turned again. My suspicions were confirmed since I did I feel something wet in bed. I slowly sat up and turned the lights on.

I glanced at my three sleeping angels and I sighed.

One of them had peed in their sleep. I touched each of my children's pajamas and concluded that Angelina wet the bed.

I frowned remembering the nannies reporting that Angelina isn't wetting the bed the first time and in the evening I made sure that children would go to the washroom before the bed.

I sighed again. I guess there will be no sleep for me before the court meeting. I carefully got out of the bed and went to find the night shift maids in the hallway.

Luckily, there was one maid who was walking in the hallway as I opened the door. Needless to say, she was startled where I unexpectedly opened the door.

"How can I help you, Your Majesty?" the maid bowed and asked me.

"Bring few maids, I need assistance in taking Princess Elizabeth and Prince Leo back to their rooms and also clean the bed." I spoke and the added " Oh, and please bring Princess Angelina's pajamas."

The maid nodded and scurried off.

It wasn't long before the maid brought her helpers.

I gentle woke up Angelina and she blinked confusingly at me.

"I need to change your clothes, little one." I gently said to her. The maids were also waking Elizabeth and Leofred up so they could lead them to their room.

I picked Angelina up and carried her to the bathroom so I could change her pajamas. Angelina understood what happened when the maids started to clean her bed.

"Mommy, I didn't mean to do it. I don't know why I do that." Angelina started tearing up. Annabelle put her down and crouched.

"Now now, don't cry I think it's the way the body telling you that you're hurt. After I clean up we will go visit a doctor and see why your body does that. Alright?" I sweetly comforted her.

"Okay!" As she cleaned her tears.

Then I cleaned her up before putting on the new change of pajamas.

After that, I took her to the infirmary and we were greeted by the doctor on call duty.

The doctor bowed and asked.

"Is there a problem with Princess Angelina's health, Your Majesty?" The doctor asked with the concern in her voice and I nodded.

"Yes, I suspect that Angelina might have a kidney infection." I told the doctor. I hoped that I was right and she doesn't have anything worse.

"Then perhaps it would be better to do an MRI scan?" The doctor suggested and I nodded. Usually, it would take a urine sample to check for the infection, but since I haven't managed to get it Angeline would have to do an MRI scan.

We went to the MRI room and comforted Angeline before putting her in the MRI table. For the kidney scan, it was only needed 30 minutes until we get the results.

"I guess your suspicions have indeed confirmed. Princess Angelina has indeed a kidney infection." The doctor informed after she looked at the scan.

If the kidney infection is left untreated it can cause permanent kidney damage. I shuddered at the thought of having my daughter suffering from the condition that could be preventable.Angelina fell asleep while MRI scanned her so I picked her and took her to the hospital bed and tucked her in. Then Doctor inserted the IV drip in her hand.

One maid stayed in the infirmary and waited for my further instructions.

"Please inform the Prince Consorts in the morning about Princess Angelina's condition and also please inform Noble Consort what happened and asked them to delay a court meeting at till noon." I instructed the maid which then the maid left the infirmary.

I decided to stay with the Angeline. I moved the hospital bed next to her so I can be more closer to her.

As soon as I calmed my maternal instincts I managed to fall asleep since Angelina is currently alright and being treated.

I woke up hearing the voices speaking next to us. My husbands were asking the doctor about Princess Angelina's condition. I stretched before sitting up.

Nathaniel took a peek in the room before entering.

"Not sleeping anymore?" Nathaniel quietly asked since Angeline was still sleeping. Then he went to Angeline to see how is she sleeping.

"No, I would still need to prepare for the court meeting." I sighed then I yawned while covering my mouth with the hand.

Nathaniel smiled and said.

"You don't have to go there, you can stay here and get some sleep while also looking after our daughter. I can go in your stead." Nathaniel offered and I chuckled.

"I'm afraid that I would receive even more complains from court members if you go there." Nathaniel chuckled at my joke.

"Still if you need more rest, it would be a good idea for Nathaniel to go there." Alexander said while he entered the room. I didn't have the time to answer because the maid entered the room and then bowed to us.

"Your Majesty, the Noble Consorts are waiting for you outside the infirmary." the maid informed me.

I sighed.

"Well, I guess I have to go and prepare for the meeting. Alexander since you have your day off can you be with Angeline while I will be in the court meeting?" I asked Alexander and he nodded.

I kissed both of my husbands and then kissed Angeline on her forehead before going.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is chapter 21! I hope you enjoyed reading this story! 

Currently wrote I wrote an important event that will happen in chapter 35 and then I will have to add last event in order to wrap up the book! I hope you all excited!

Don't forget to vote and comment and I will see you late my alligators ^^!