Chapter 22

Few weeks have passed since Angelina was diagnosed with a kidney infection. During that week Angelina has become more clingy and wanted to be everywhere with me. I didn't mind it since she only sought the comfort of her mother.

Nathaniel and Alexander tried to make Angelina less clingy but she would become fussy. Eventually, Angelina stopped being clingy as soon as she felt better. I and my husbands were relieved that Angelina is feeling better.

I managed to terrify the court members once again when I went to the meeting with a bad mood due to having almost no sleep. After Alexander held the meeting they thought that I wouldn't follow my husband's advice and ask about the progress in the projects and the current issues. If the members would fail to make any progress Alexander told me to demote them.

Needless to say, the court members turned from condescending to being stressed.

Other than that we managed to finalize the plan for the Etria trip.Now we are preparing for a trip to Etria and this time my secondary husbands Abel and Alistair are coming with me.

My Noble consorts were taking an extra course to prepare to adapt to Etria. Etria is more technologically advanced than Ravendale and they can become a laughing stock if they couldn't manage to the basic piece of the technology in Etria.

Although my secondary husbands are kinda incompetent at first I noticed how dedicated they are to learning more about how to become a capable Consort.

Meanwhile, the Noble Consorts finished with the first lesson that they were supposed to take in order to learn more about Etria and they were overloaded with the information.

Suddenly the Prince Consort's butler stopped them.

"The Prince Consorts asked you to stop by their office." the butler informed them.

"Alright, thank you." The Alistair thanked the butler and then sighed when the butler was a distance away.

Now they had to deal with the Prince Consorts. It's not always a good thing when Prince Consorts invite you to their office. It's either they will give you the additional task or lecture us.

They head to the office since they didn't want to be additionally scolded about being late.

They knocked on the door and waited until they were told to come in.

"Please come in, we've got an important task to give you." Prince Consort Nathaniel invited them in.

Besides giving additional tasks and scolding if they did their task incompetently. The Prince Consorts treated them well without giving them additional problems.

"What kind of task you are planning to give us, Your Royal Highnesses?" Abel asked Prince Consorts.

"Well since you both are going to the Etria with Annabelle. We would like you to keep an eye on one person." Prince Consort starting explaining the task as Nathaniel puts the folder on the table

They became curious since they were never given a task to keep an eye on someone.

"Please pardon our curiosity, can we ask the reason why we should keep an eye on this person?" Alistair asked. The Prince Consort didn't mind it.

"Well, perhaps you've heard that Annabelle previously lived in Etria?" Alexander started and both of the Noble Consorts nodded their head.

They knew that Annabelle lived in Etria before she married into the Amethyst family but they never heard the true reason why she lived in Etria before she married.

Abel took the folder and started reading the person's biography. He was at first confused and then slowly it's made sense to him.

" James Walker was previously Annabelle's lover during our first year of marriage and he almost committed treason."

Abel and Alistair were shocked to hear about this fact. They didn't know that Annabelle had a lover. When they arrived at the Royal Palace they were told that Annabelle will take a lot of time to get used to them since she wasn't a polyamorous person but when they heard the last part of the sentence, it made sense to them.

Annabelle does prefer being in love with one or two partners in that case but if her affection will belong to a lover instead of her husbands, the husbands will risk getting a divorce while the lover might risk his life.

"Although, Annabelle and James didn't have any contact in the last five years. It doesn't mean that they couldn't rekindle." Nathaniel added.

"Your job is to prevent James from getting close to Annabelle and if Annabelle does have a secret way to contact James intercept it." Nathaniel finished.

Nathaniel and Alexander trusted Annabelle that she wouldn't cheat on them with James but they would rather have Annabelle mutual break up as her last memory with James.

"We will keep an eye on him." They told the Prince Consorts.

"You can go now." The Prince Consorts dismissed them.

James Walker who was an aspiring surgeon but later the fate didn't deal him the right cards.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is Chapter 22! And it's getting very interesting!

What do you think it's will happen? Comment down below!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! And I will see you later my alligators!