Chapter 6

On the next day, the tailor started working on designing suits for Abel and Alistair. For their debut they must look ideal for representing the royal family. Their suit must be in condition that royals can wear without disgracing the royal family.After all, first impression is everything.

Moreover, to show the difference between a noble and royal, one must give out the aura of royalty. To do that, we hired tutors to help my second rank husbands to master etiquette, dancing and conversation skills. Hopefully the of my new husbands will go well as planed.

Today is the weekend for the royal family. I was relaxing with the limited time I have because today is the day of the court meeting.

My favorite way of relaxing has always been reading books by the fire, although I not always get to relax that way.

Angelina found me reading the book and came to me alone. Obviously that means Nathaniel was picking clothes for our children again and Angelina escaped.

I picked up my daughter and asked.

"Did daddy started torturing you with dresses again?" I asked my daughter sweetly and she shook her head.

"No?" I was surprised maybe Nathaniel's budget have suffered this time.

"Daddy asked me to find you. He said its urgent." Angelina said with cute childish voice.

"Alright lead the way then." I asked her as put her down on the grown and held her hand.

Little did I knew, that Angeline would lead me to the dressing room. It's wasn't hard to figure out where Angeline was leading me.

Angeline lied about Nathaniel. Nathaniel was indeed picking dresses and costumes for our children.

Elizabeth was standing with yellow sundress she was tired but stood there while Nathaniel fixing her dress. Leo was lying on the coach relaxed that he didn't have to go this torture, because it's easy for Nathaniel pick suits for him.

"Ah, Annabelle I'm glad you came here. I was about to look for you. There is new shipment of dresses I want you to try it on." Nathaniel said.

I was lured in here by my own daughter. I turned to my daughter.

"You tricked me!" I playfully told Angeline as she giggled as she went to sit next to her brother. Nathaniel also snickered.

"I thought you've overspent your budget last time? How come there is even more clothes?" I said while I was gesturing to the pile of clothes surrounding us.

"Oh Annabelle, I never overspend my budget, besides I earn back much more than I spend." Nathaniel grinned as he was choosing the dresses for me to try on.

"Also our Queen deserves only the best. Are you going somewhere today?" Nathaniel asked me. I was indeed need to be in the court meeting later on.

"Yes, I will be having having a court meeting in 3 hours." I told Nathaniel and he then searched a dress that would specifically suit for this ocassion. He then found a beautiful white purple ombre dress and gave me.

I took the dress without a protest and went to the changing room. This time my dress was easy to remove so I didn't need Nathaniel's help. When I put the dress on I realised that I was indeed need Nathaniel to zip up the dress. I asked Nathaniel to come to the changing room and help me.

Nathaniel entered the dressing room and looked at me.

"This dress suits you beautifully, I imagine that after the court meeting everyone will start wearing dresses with the gradient." Nathaniel complimented as he helped me to zip up the dress.

"Well, your predictions were never wrong." I kissed Nathaniel on the cheek and he smiled.

I remember when Nathaniel gave me the perfume, everyone would seek out the perfume that I wore. Same story when Nathaniel and Alexander would give dresses and jeweleries as gift. Noble ladies would always ask where did I get those items.

I noticed Nathaniel is becoming more happier when I allow him to choose clothes for me and our children. I guess it's was natural that Nathaniel would have a good fashion taste since before my coronation he was in charge of buisnesses that is in the fashion/beauty industry.

"Will you be announcing that you will be building a commercial relationship with Siada Kingdom?" Nathaniel asked me as he was fixing my dress.

"Yes, I will announce it today." I answered.

"Will you be also announcing that there is Noble Consort?" He asked me again.

"No, I will be announcing during the Royal Autumn Ball." I informed him. Not all wives share opinions or ask their husband's opinion, I see no reason avoiding seeking the advice from my husbands. They studied Busisness Managemet in Ivyvale's Royal University, they also born in the family that is part of Ivyvale's elites. They are also more familar with the politics.

I remeber when I wanted to open my clinic, my husbands became curious and wanted to help me. I was a little emberassed at first because it's was awkward to show my buisness to a person who is an expert in this field but soon I was more comfortable asking for their help.

During the training before coronation they helped me study about different field that the Queen should be well-versed. My first-ranked are very reliable, but I try not to rely on them too much since they also have the same workload as mine.

"Hmm, I guess I did the right that I ordered new dresses for you." I agreed to his words.

"Indeed, I would have to trouble you finding me a perfect dress for the ball." I said to Nathaniel and he grinned.

"There will be no problem finding a beautiful dress for you." He kissed my forehead.

Then Nathaniel lead me out of the changing room. My children looked at me in awe and I smiled. I had to go prepare for the court meeting I kissed Nathaniel on the cheek and hugged my children.

I would need to prepare for the court meeting remember the topic we are going to disccus and also I need the maid to do my hair and make up.

I sighed and walked to my room to prepare for the meeting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess making the sequel is the best decision because I can reveal more of Nathaniel's side and just to reveal more of the Ravendale.

Did you enjoyed reading the chapter?

Don't forget to vote so other people can discover this wonderfull story.