Chapter 7

Annabelle arrived early in the small town between Kelna town and Ivyvale where the court meeting is always held in it. The carriage reached the building that is used for court meetings. 

Annabelle heard classical music coming from the building. She realized that she came too early because there is always a social gathering before the court meeting.

When Annabelle entered the palace, her entrance startled everyone by the room. No one knew that the Queen would come so early. The nobles bowed to Annabelle as she heading to the courtroom. Some of the members sighed as they put their drinks back on the table.

In the courtroom, Annabelle went to her designated place and waited until all members who are currently are being seated. She noticed that there is about 40% of members are here.

She looked at the court's political parties and could see that mostly the family dynasties and nobles are absent and other political parties lack its members.

The family dynasties party that has 30 % of members. The dynasty contains the royal member and nobles whose household created 400 years ago. It's hard for Annabelle to go against that party because they are very influential.

The noble's parties that have 40% of members are considered the most active party that contributes to the Ravendale. It contains nobles from different places but mostly it contains nobles from Bridleshore. In this party, there are noble who represents the town or represent the dukedom. Dukedoms in Ravendale are very different from Ivyvale and Bridleshore they have their own culture, that is why they have are needed to represent themselves in court.

Representatives of man's council and feminist's party are tied with both having 10% of members representing them. Annabelle included those two parties two the court after she was coronated. It's made sense for Annabelle to include those two parties because they form the values of the society.

They also love to rival each other to the point of massacre each other. Well, the feminist party loves to massacre the men's council. The council of men doesn't prefer to harm the feminist party but locking the feminist party member and brainwashing them is also not an ideal method.

Men's council was the council was created to protect men's right, but then they also started protecting children's right and soon there started controlling the ratio of females and males population which making them restrict the emigration for women and restricting woman's right to marry a foreigner or same-sex partner because in Ravendale men outnumber the women.

Feminist's party are against restricting the right of women's right and will. But the feminist party has different groups some demanding rights by protecting there is also who prefer launching a fireball to the Men's council headquarters. So Annabelle chose the most influential and peaceful group to represent the feminist party.

The leader of the feminist party wasn't afraid to appear at the court meeting. On the other hand, the leader of the Men's council is more secretive about his identity. He is wearing a mask and also he attends the meeting with his holographic form to protect his safety.

Annabelle decided not to wait on other members and started the session.The sooner she will start the discussion, the sooner she can leave and enjoy the rest of her weekend.

"Greetings everyone, it appears we have a lot of members absent today. That is unfortunate because I have something important to discuss today." I started saying my welcoming speech.

If there are only 40% of members present, the Queen has the final decision. Members of the court perked at the last part of my sentence. They were curious about what am I planning to discuss today.

The court didn't interrupt me so I continued speaking.

"The Siada Kingdom wants to build commercial ties with Ravendale. They offer a lot of generous resources and they also want from us the newest Ravendalian medicine, a lot of food resources, coal, etc."

"Prince Consort Nathaniel already made a draft for the agreement and is ready to be approved." When the nobles heard the topic, their reactions varied. They started gossiping with each other because they knew they couldn't go against me with that amount of members present today.

I listed the requirements for both sides that Nathaniel has written.

"Since there is only 40% of members today it safe to say that this draft is ready to be sent to the Siada Kingdom, if they do not accept the requirements then in the next meeting we will review it." I decided. Some of the nobles had a sour expression.

Now it's was time for council members to present new suggestions or give updates on the situation.

One representative from the Men's council decided to go first at the platform and present their idea.

"If we are creating a commercial tie with the Siada Kingdom, then the projects in Ravendale will be more achievable..." representative starting giving the idea that indicates that Men's council is on my side.

Or at least trying to be.

I chuckled to myself silently.

This is getting interesting.

Each member who had an idea of the projects or the update already said their piece. Since there wasn't a lot of members today, the meeting was finished early.

Outside of the courtroom there were stood individuals who didn't attend the meeting but oblivious to the fact that there is now an ongoing session.

"The Queen is pretty late today" the noble person A telling to the noble person B.

"Indeed, I guess she can take her time since she is the Queen" the noble B answered.

"There are also about 30% of members missing today." the noble C remarked. The noble person A and B agreed with the noble's C statement.

Suddenly the doors of the courtroom opened people saw nobles leaving the room with varied expression. The noblewomen and men who thought that the Queen was late their instantly face paled. They missed the meeting and they will get a penalty.

The people who didn't worry about getting the penalty saw that today something important was discussed basing the reactions of the people who left the courtroom.Soon people found out what they missed and gossip turned into a chaotic one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here is chapter 7 I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! 

In this chapter I mentioned how the goverment work in Ravendale.

Don't forget to vote and comment so other people can discover this wonderful story.