57 - Ready

When we got to his place I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, but I was nervous to initiate things. I didn't want him to think I was desperate for sex. Especially since he knows I'm a virgin. We removed our shoes and I dropped my purse on the sofa.

"You want something to drink?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Water, please. Thanks," I said as I made myself comfortable on the sofa.

I realized that kissing after tacos probably wasn't very sexy considering there were raw onions. I smiled when I remembered that I had brushed my teeth here before. Maybe he still has the spare toothbrush I used?

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and rummaged through the drawers. Nothing. I sighed before remembering I hadn't yet checked the medicine cabinet. There it was. Or at least I hoped that was the toothbrush I had used. It looked the same. I grabbed the toothpaste from the counter and quickly brushed my teeth. When I was finished I checked my breath before actually using the bathroom. I wished I could take a shower, I wanted to smell good.

When I returned to the living room Mikey was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone. When he heard me he locked his phone and placed it on the coffee table.

"Come here," he smiled. "Your water's just there," he pointed to the cup on the coaster.

I nodded and joined him on the sofa taking a sip of my water.

He touched my knee as he began to speak, "The market was really nice. I'll have to remember to go there for some fresh veg. They seemed to have a lot of good produce."

"Yeah, they're there weekly," I added.

The conversation died there and I waited for him to break the silence or just freaking kiss me already.

"I'll be right back, feel free to put the tv on," he said, patting my knee before getting up.

I nodded and grabbed the remote for the tv. There wasn't anything interesting on, so I decided to leave it on an episode of Chopped. When he entered, his face lit up.

"Oh, I love this show!" He exclaimed.

Great, now he won't want to do anything but focus on the tv.

I smiled and noticed the fresh smell of his cologne and toothpaste as he sat down.

Hm, maybe I was wrong. It seems like he brushed his teeth, too.

I bit my lip and snuggled against his body as he got comfortable on the sofa. His finger traced my exposed skin revealed by the holes in my jeans as he stared at the tv. His touch was making my pulse jump, but he didn't seem to notice as he casually made a comment about how one of the contestant's dishes looked really disgusting. His hand slowly made its way up the various holes in my jeans until he reached the rip at the top of my thigh. The tension was killing me, so I casually slid my hand up his leg an inch. He chuckled, at first I thought it was because of me, but quickly realized he was laughing at the tv.

Annoyed I moved my hand further up his leg sliding it so my fingers were just grazing the inside of thigh too. He didn't seem fazed and I grumbled internally. I slid it up even further until I reached his crotch and stopped. His hand suddenly stopped tracing and he gripped my thigh. I smiled to myself in satisfaction. I caught him looking over at me from my peripheral but I acted cool and continued to watch the tv as I moved my hand over his crotch and massaged.

He sighed and licked his lips before turning his body to face mine.

"What are you doing?" He asked innocently, as his hand slid between my legs.