Chapter 2 A curse?

The cold winds blow the curtains. A golden hair girl stands up from the chair and closed the window. She looks at them worriedly and put the blanket up to keep him more warm.

Where am I? Mitsuki open her eyes and look around. She then notices she is in a room that has many racks that put various types of medicines. The white walls have some picture of certificate which is graduated from doctor's school. There is also a wooden table who all of the files messy put up there and a wooden chair.

"You finally wake up! Are you alright?" the golden hair girl said.

"Hoshi? Did you see him? My younger brother?" Mitsuki asked worriedly.

"Your brother? Is it the boy you want to find? " The girl turns her head and look at the boy who has a wavy black hair still unconscious on the bed.

"Yes, it is!" Mitsuki said happily. She jumps up from the bed and run to see him. "Thank god, you are safe!"

"Marcia, is everyone already waked up?" A tender looks woman who tied her hair in a bun opens the door and said.

"No, only the girl wakes up ." Marcia said.

The woman walks in and looks at them. "At least we are sure one is safe." Then she look at her "Tell me, little girl, how can I call you?"

"I am Amamiya Mitsuki and my brother, Amamiya Hoshi." She answers. "Thanks to save us."

"It is our pleasure!" Marcia is smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you! I am Marcia.Nightingale.Graham! You can just call me "Marcia" is okay! Oh, and this is my master, Miss Ayane."

"Why you don't call me Ayane-san or Ayane-sama?" She asked.

"Eh, but I like to call you that. "

"Um... ... Sorry to bother you both. I want to ask something." Mitsuki said. "Actually, where we are?"

"Welcome to Hellebore Manor." Ayane said. "We are glad you both join our family."

"But we have our own family and home." Mitsuki said.

"......I thought you are both homeless. I am sorry." Ayane said. "Anyway, I just follow the master's order."

"Master order? You are not the house of the master?" Mitsuki asked it surprised.

"Indeed. I am not. But I am the... Family doctor who needs to take care of you all."

"The certificate is all hers!" Marcia said it proudly. "Isn't it marvelous?"

Mitsuki nod her head as she is agrees with that. Ayane come closer and pat her head and said "Your head is hurt , you need to rest it here for a while and don't run around, especially nightmare."

"You both will move to the children's bedroom after you both feeling better. "Ayane also said. 

She walks to the door and stop "Ah, I nearly forget, Marcia, please help me to take care of them."

"Yes, miss!" Marcia said. Then, Ayane leave the room.

When she closes the door, Marcia turn to face at them, smile cheerfully and asked "Well, I have a question to ask. How did you both get here?"

"Well, actually we came here to find the solution to stop the nightmare I dream every winter night, it isn't important anyway."

"Nightmare?! Oh gosh, is it scary?" Marcia shock and asked it worried. "It bother your sleep, you cannot said it is not important!"

"He thinks the same." She looks at Hoshi and said. "Because I was playing with my family and saw a house that has black petals flower around before I start the nightmare two years ago, so he once thought maybe we can go there again to end up this. "

"Eh, how weird!" Marcia said. "Don't mind me, but I think it is maybe a curse!"

"Curse? I think it is just appeared in storybook."

"I just thought that, maybe I was wrong. But you can try to break it. You need to take care of your health!"

"I know. Thanks again to heal us. "

"Is okay. I hope you both fine! " Marcia smile. She looks at the clock and said "Oh, is dinner time, I nearly forget! I gotta go! See you later" she waves her hand and left the room.

Maybe she is right, it is a curse and I cannot ignore it. Mitsuki thinks. I think I just stay there and wait until he is awake. I hope he is fine.

She looks outside the window and be in a daze. I wonder what Hellebore Manor looks likes is. She looks down the window outside and see children seem same like her age playing  and laughing happily. 

 It seems like it is a big house and have a group of people live it happily. How I have the nightmares when I saw the house?

She is confused and has no idea about everything. Hope I can find something there. She thinks sadly.