Chapter 3 I heard someone is crying!

The sky turns black like a raven's feathers. The round moon turns on the light and irradiates the room where Mitsuki and Hoshi are.

Mitsuki walk around because she can't sleep. She looks at the door sometime as she wish she can explore outside the room but she look away to vanish her curiosity.

"Sis, are you here?" A voice suddenly appeared that scared her a second. She turns her head to look back.

"Hoshi? You awake!" When Mitsuki turn around and saw him awake, she walk closer and said "Thank god! You are safe!"

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Hoshi asked.

"Why I am being frightened when you awake?" Mitsuki smile and said.

"By the way, do you hear something?" Hoshi said. "I was awake because I heard someone is crying. I thought it is you but I was wrong."

"Someone crying? But I didn't hear anything... ..."

"You don't? But listen carefully, I think something wrong." Hoshi worried.

Just then, when they both silence a while, Mitsuki heard a child crying, and then one by one. She is shocked and looks at the door, then she calm down and said "I think it is nothing, maybe there is many child have small trouble?"

"But I think it is weird! How come the children crying at midnight? "Hoshi said. "Maybe we just take a look?"

"Take a look? Ayane-san already said we cannot go out until we are recovered!"

"I feel better now!" He jump up from the bed and said. "We just take a look for a minute, maybe someone needs our help?"

Mitsuki looks at him and think for a while. Then she nods her head as she agrees his opinion. They both open the door and go outside the room.

Sorry, Ayane-san, we are just too curious! Mitsuki wish they are safe as she is afraid they will get in trouble, but she just did it.

As they go where the sound from, they both stop at the door which had many weird holes that need to put something. The door suddenly had scream, crying loudly and knock the door as loud as a drum.

"That sounds like there are many children! What happened there?" Hoshi frightened and hold tight Mitsuki's arm.

"I don't know!" Mitsuki shake her head.

Nowadays, the missing peoples already gain it into hundreds persons! Most of them are children. Nowadays, it raises two persons and also the last place the people saw is the same place like before—Yoyogi Park. The first person is a 12 years old girl and 8 years old boy ......

"Did you think is all the missing persons?" Mitsuki realize that the news she heard it at the afternoon and said her opinion.

"I don't know! What should we do?" Hoshi said it nervously.

"What are you both doing there?! Get out of here!" A man shouts. They both shocked and turn their head to see who is there.

"You both shouldn't be there! Did someone didn't tell you?" A brown but most cover by white hair man said it furious and holds their clothes drag them get out of there.

"But there are many people there!" Mitsuki said.

"Nonsense! The place is a private place! Not all of you can go inside! You should be punished!" he said it seriously.

"But... ..."

"That place is dangerous! If you don't want to die, then you shouldn't step outside the room especially midnight!" he drags them back to the medical room and said. "This is a last warning! Next time when I saw you both in that place again, you will get punished! "

When he finished his sentences, he closes the door vigorously with a loudly "BANG" sound and locks the door.

"Wait, please don't do that!" Hoshi shout at the door when the man close the door but the door shut loudly and he didn't heard his voice. He sat down and said it angrily "How he can so rude!"

 Mitsuki said"Maybe he just don't want us get trouble."

"But we need to save them!"

"I know! But how? We still don't know what the key is although I am curious about what is inside the door."

"I think it is not a key but missing pieces, sis." Hoshi said. "We just need to collect them."

"Yes! That's it!" Mitsuki nod her head and said it happily. "We just need to find where the missing pieces hide and so we can find the answers!"

"Then we save them!" Hoshi said.

"And go home!" Mitsuki said.

"Yes!" They both laugh happily when they think they can manage to do that.