Chapter 5 The Canadian Girl

"Where do you both been?" Ayane frown when they come back. "You should have a rest while you haven't recover."

"But... it is too boring inside all the day...... we just can't go outside at midnight only, isn't it?" They both heads land down as they are regrets their action. Mitsuki's sound becomes smaller when she explains.

How weird! Why we just can't explore around since we are now feeling better? This manor just full of weird person! Mitsuki is angry as she doesn't understand what they are thinking.

"I said "especially",dear. Don't I tell you many times JUST REST AND DON"T GO AROUND. It will be hard to recover." She face slap.

"And Marcia, This is not the first time you didn't take care of your patients. Do you forget,again?" Ayane face her and said.

"I'm sorry.  I was played chess with Mayumi just now, and... Yes, I really forget.... "Marcia don't face her with regression. 

 "I wish this is the last time, just don't make me worried any time." She sighs.

"I'm sorry. I will be more careful." Marcia heads down and rubs her head while she is apologized again.

"It's fine. Just help me remember to take care of them. "She face Marcia. She then looks at them both and said"Here,let me check of you both first."

"Let me help you! "She walk closer to Mitsuki and check her head while Ayane is checking Hoshi's situation. 

After they  completely checking, Ayane nod her head and smile"It is better than before. Well, you both just need rest for a while and you both can move to the children bedroom. "

"Please don't too stubborn, girl.Next time just follow my advice. "After she advice Mitsuki,  Ayane then sit down on the chair continue her work.

"Hey, Ayane! We need to talk! " suddenly, there is a woman's sound that is magnetic and charming appears outside the door.

"Yes, I will be right back!" Ayane stand up. "Marcia, please take care of them!" She also take a iron box when she is ready to leave. 

"Okay, master!" She answers when she leaves the room.

"Did she always leave the works to you?" Hoshi asked.

"Not really. She is too busy to take care all the child and patients at the same time. Therefore, she always let me take care of you both and she then take care the children."

"Looks likes she really trusts you!" Hoshi nod his head and said. "I never know that she also is a "babysitter"?"

"I think she more like our mother!" Marcia laughs and said. "I really love her! I am really proud to have a master like her. "

"Then when did you study medical science with her?"Mitsuki asked.

"One year, I guess."

"Same like the time you come here?" She asked again.

"Indeed. I was come with her that day. I never forget that day." Marcia said. When she finished her word, she looks outside the window. She then stops smiling and whisper "That day to change all my life... ..."

.............................................................................................

"Father! Mother! I want them come back!" The little Marcia is wearing a lace black dress. She is kneels down on the snow and crying in front of thier grave. 

"Don't cry, Marcia. Your parents don't want you crying like a baby and frustrated all the time." Ayane pat her head and console her. But she didn't hear. She keeps crying and uses her fist to hit her legs.

"Don't hit yourselves!" Ayane grab her hands to stop her. "Your parent doesn't want to see you like that."

Marcia is struggle and said "It is my entire fault! It is my entire fault! If they don't help me to buy a Christmas present, they will not get a car crash and die! It is my entire fault! Marcia is a bad girl!!! "

"Marcia is always a good girl in my heart." Ayane hugs and kiss her forehead.

"Let's go home. You already at here five hours, you need to remember you haven't eats your dinner." She then stand up and hugs her go away here.

"No! I want to stay with them! Please let me stay with them!" she continues use her fits hits Ayane to stop her. But Ayane didn't hear her and continue walk away.

Her tears fell off on her face and her make up is getting ruined. But she doesn't care and take her home. 

.............................................................................................

Marcia is sweeping all the night. Her tear is like a pearl necklace that already cut the string wetting her clothes. Ayane still silence and say nothing.

She stand up and leave her bedroom when she is fall asleep. She goes to the dining room and put her dinner into the refrigerator. She sighing and sit down to eat her dinner.

.............................................................................................

"I am sorry to hear that! Please forgive me, I don't know it is happens!" Mitsuki apologizes when Marcia talk about her life story.

"I am fine. Now I am feeling better." Marcia is smiling again. "After that, when my parent are dead, Miss Ayane lose her job. She will leave and I will adopt by my cousin. However, I just can't leave her by my side as she is totally like my mother. "

"And then you know how I was done? I was running to her before she leave and grab her leg then shout "I WANT AYANE MAMA! I WANT AYANE MAMA!" She and everyone are shocked when I said that! Therefore, we just found Hellebore Manor and we live here since Miss Ayane actually is homeless. I think Miss Ayane should be embarrassed at that time! Ha ha! Please don't tell her I already share the story!" Marcia is laughing when she said that. Mitsuki and Hoshi then laugh together.

"Oh! I also kept the doll! Do you want to see it? "when Marcia finishes laughing, she goes to a rack and opens the drawer. She took up a teddy bear wear a Canada flag t-shirt and ask "Is it adorable? I love teddy bear when I was small! "

"Oh! So cute!" They both eyes become brighter when they saw a teddy bear. They come closer to Marcia and take a look to the bear.

"So, you are a Canadian?" Mitsuki point to the teddy bear's t-shirt and asks.

"Yes, I am sorry to forget to tell you all! Ha ha ha!" Marcia said. "I will take all my friends to explore Canada when I am grow up !"

They are all smiling happily and said "We will bring all the friends to explore Japan too!"   

.............................................................................................

At another scene, a black hair woman is at the dinning room. She is sitting on a chair and take a look with her pocket mirror. 

As well  she is appreciate her looks, Ayane walk inside and give the iron box to her.

"Here, your things. Sorry to send it late. "When Ayane give it to her ,she take it and open the box. The box is putting full of bottles of red liquid. 

"Great. Well, it is better late than never. Do anyone notice? "She is satisfied and then ask her. 

Ayane shake her head. The woman nod her head and close the box. "What about the missing pieces? "

"It still safe. "

"Good job. "She praise her. "Make sure nobody know the truth. Especially those children. "

Ayane frown and said it worried " Is it good that you lie to him? He is-"

"Is it any problem? "The stare at her and ask he seriously. Ayane stop her sentences and shake her head. "I'm sorry. I just... I just asking! "

"Don't ask this unnecessary questions next time or else I will let you both leave it here!! "She is furious and take the box away. Ayane said nothing but sigh. 

"I think this is not the best solution and it can't be always like that... "She is frustrating and said to herself. It seems like she can't do anything but just follow it until forever. 

*B