Chapter 21 Now or never

Ryouto is busy finding her. He run around and keep calling her name. 

"Aiko! Aiko nee-san, where are you? "Ryouto is nervous. "Please reply me if you... Still alive! "

"What's happening? "Finally, he saw Aiko at corridor and she is asking him. 

"Where are you going? "

"Find Hewix! "Aiko answer. "Do you see Hewix? "

"I really don't know. Many of the people are gone one by one! "

That's weird! Is Hewix still OK? 

"I gotta find him now! "She is worried and open all the door to find him. 

When she open a white door, she stop her view and step .

"Ew!It smells fishy! "Aiko cover her nose with her hand. 

What is it? Looks like something suspicious! 

Ryouto also look at the side she look. He notice that there's nothing wrong, but the bathroom door is open and they found out there's something red on the bathtub. 

"Is look like Mr. Kaneshiro's room. "Aiko look at the wall that hanging a wedding photo with Kumi and Kaneshiro. 

They walk inside the room. Aiko go inside the bathroom while Ryouto check the bedroom to check out what's inside. 

"It is blood!! "Aiko is shocked by varinder. "What's they gonna do? "

"Hey,sis. This isn't the badass." He took a plate which put a raw human heart and let her look. She is speechless and is almost faint but she calm herself. 

"It's look like one of them are monster! "Ryouto said. 

"They are all is dangerous! We gotta find the survivors and escape this hell! "

.............................................................................................

"You should alive, please don't die! "Marcia is help her to with cloth from her dress. While Kumi is taking back it and drinking the blood to from dagger. 

"You monster should stop it! "Hana yell at her furious. 

"You want me to cut off your mouth, right? So you can keep your mouth shut! "She want to cut her mouth but Seiichi step her foot and she stop. 

"Why you keep hurting us?! Why you are such cruel to kill all of our friends? "Mayumi is mad and asking her. 

"Shut up you all prey! You all die so I can keep your blood and eat your organs to keep my face young !" She said it furious and swing her dagger,figure what should she kill first. 

She look at Marcia as she saw her target and quickly stab her. 

As her dagger is nearly to her, that's a hand stop her. 

Kumi is furious and turn around. 

As her surprised,she saw Kaneshiro is grab her hand tightly. 

"What the... Kaneshiro? "

"Stop it! Why you keep killing people?" Kaneshiro said. "Doesn't I can invented a "forever young" medicine for you? "

"That's took too long for me to wait! I still prefer traditional is it something wrong? Let me go!" Kumi use another hand to grab her dagger and kill her target. 

But suddenly, there's more "people" stop her. 

"Stop it! You crazy killer! "A woman like Takashi, Mrs. Kobayashi is scold her. "Why you kill our son?! "