Chapter 15 Magic trick battle and the mystery book

In the hall,  Hewix is reading a book, sitting on the sofa alone. He is smiling while reading. 

Just then,  Seiichi, Marcia and Hoshi are walk by. "There he is!" Marcia said and run towards him. Hewix is also saw them and quickly close the book and hide it at his back. 

"Long time no see." He smile at them. They three of them smile back. 

"What should we talk? "Seiichi whisper at them. They just keep quiet and looking each other. The hall is silence as the clock mouse and they were embarassing. 

"Any problem? Kids?" He keep smile at them and ask, waited patiently. 

"Well...um...we ...need...need something important." Seiichi is a bit nervous and he is said it slurred. 

"Um hm." He look at them and said"What's important? "

"We..." Seiichi look at them as he don't know how to start. "Do you have the miss-"

"Hewix!!!!!!" As soon as they started to discuss about the missing pieces,  Aiko is running towards far away and shouting like an anthomaniac.

"Hey, aren't you at the science lab? " he ask her.

"I specially skip the job and come here to see you!!" She smile at him. "I am totally tired and need to charge my energy!!"

"So,do you mean..."

"Ya! You are my battery charger~" 

They all a bit speechless. Aiko is chuckle and blush looking at him. She come forward to him and wants to hug him. 

"Um... So kids, when did we stop? " he is embarassing and don't know what to say to her. He push lightly to her as he refuse the hug and keep his smile to ask the children. Aiko is heartbreaking and crying inside her heart. 

"May I show you a magic tricks? "Hoshi suddenly think a solution and ask Hewix. 

"Oh, did you learn something new? "He ask. 

"Yes! Since his magic tricks is awesome! I think you should had a look! "Marcia smile at him and said.               

"First, may I borrow your missing pieces? "Hoshi ask him. 

"Are... Are you sure? "He ask him. "But I can't lend it to anyone."

"But my magic trick need it. "Hoshi said. 'If you don't give it,then the magic will not complete!"

"I think you suppose can do another tricks. I really don't accept this." 

"Oh please,I really need it. This is my new trick... "

"Please, brother Hewix, we need to see his new magic trick! "Marcia begging him. 

"Ya! I bet he will be awesome like you! I mean you are fabulous than him! "Seiichi said. 

"Well, I think we can do a competition! "Aiko said. "Hewix lend him to do a magic trick. Then,  Hewix need to find a solution to bring back his missing piece. "

"It sounds good. I accept it." He nod his head and give him the missing piece. Hoshi also give him a confidant smile. 

"Gambateh!  Hewix! You can do it!!! "She cheer for him. 

Seiichi and Marcia are give him a confirm eyesight and they nod their head to get ready for this. They take a look at his missing piece. It is like a life ring who always at the swimming pool and the top is write life while the bottom write ring. 

"Can you lend me a napkin? "He ask Marcia to borrow it. Marcia give it to him. He put the napkin cover his hand and when he open it, it turns to a bird and flew away outside the window. 

"Yeah! Hoshi! You are fabulous! "Marcia and Seiichi clap their hands happily. He smile happily. Hewix is also clap his hand when Aiko saw it and also clap her hand. 

"Now is my turn. "He smile and took his hand up. "Now everyone, make sure my hand is holding nothing. "

They look at his hand and check it over and over again. Then they check it is nothing holding and hiding on his hand and nod their head.

"Can you take off your gloves? "Seiichi ask. "So we will know you surely hide nothing. "

Aiko look at him and said" Hey! I am so sure he doesn't cheating! "

"It's OK,Aiko. I will take off. "He take off his white gloves and show up his bare hands. It also don't hide anything. 

"Now take a look. "He cover his one of his hand.  And let them focus on him. He then slowly show his hand. They all notice that his hand already appear the shape of life ring and it write "life". When he open up and let them show his hand, he is truly holding the missing piece that he borrow to Hoshi! 

"Impossible! "All of them are surprised and look at his hand. Hoshi look down his head as he think he lose. 

"Well, Hoshi. You have more things you need to improve. "Hewix pat his head and console him"But I know you already do your best. "

"Wow! Hewix, you did it! "Aiko clap her hand exciting and happily. "My professional marvelous magician, Hewix De Rossi is the best magician I ever seen! "

"Is okay, Hoshi. Don't be so sad, you are awesome. "Marcia and Seiichi console him and pat his shoulder. 

"Well,  thanks for your advice. I will do my best. "Hoshi smile at him. Hewix nod his head and said"Good boy. That's my boy. "

"Well, Hoshi. You already do your best, your show is also good. "Aiko said to him.  "But you can do better since you are young and you have more things you has to learn."

"I know. Thanks to you all love my show. " he nod his head and they all leave the hall. 

"Do you think she is totally like her? "When they leave, Hewix smile and said. "Sometimes,  I feel like I am looking at her when I talk to her. "

"Who? "Aiko is curious at him and ask. He still smile and said nothing. 

.............................................................................................

"I think we didn't manage to take his missing piece. "Seiichi sigh. "But we take the book he read. I think maybe it will have a clue? "

"How do you steal that?! "Marcia is surprised and look at him. 

"I do it when you all focus on their show. "Seiichi said. "My mother always tell me not to steal anything but I do it. I wish it had a clue. "

Marcia nod her head and said" We can take a look while waiting them. "

"I think  I haven't lose. "Hoshi open the window and the bird that appear on his show fly to him and stop at his shoulder. He search from it and took the missing piece "Friendship ", Hewix's missing piece. 

"How did you do that?! "Seiichi shock and speechless gaping at him and the bird. Marcia is also shock when she look at the book. 

"Impossible ... Miss Ayane is my... "She stare at the book and shake the book. 

"She... She is my mother? "