Chapter 11 Secret Night

Who is so courageous  dare to escape in the middle of the night? Yamamoto Sachiko is walk around the house to keep watch over those children. All of the sudden, she heard footsteps and felt someone are running through at her back. She turn around to saw who's there but she saw no one.

Hmph! Naughty child, I will catch you as soon as possible.

Suddenly, a man from her back appear and call her. "Sweetheart, why you haven't finish your work?"

"Ah! Sweetie!" Sachiko said"I almost finished! I will go to bed later."

"You can't lie to me." The man same chubby as her and have a brown hair and Hazel eyes named Yamamoto Shiro said. "I know you are curious about something and have a question inside your head. 

"But,sweetie..." She sigh and said. "Actually,I just heard footsteps just now and I think is those children ... ..."

"Escape? You always think the same thing. I believe those children are obedient. I already saw that they are sleeping."

"Maybe is just my illusion again. I think the footsteps is just you come up." Sachiko shake her head to clear her mind. 

"You are tired now. Let us go back to sleep." He holding her waist and they go back to their bedroom. 

When they walk far away, Takashi and Mitsuki take a look to make sure they don't notice them and gone away, they are continue sneaking back thier bedroom quietly. 

"Phew,luckily, we didn't notice." Takashi smile and said. 

"Thanks to the chubby man. Or else we will get caught! She is such a good ear sight!" Mitsuki said. 

"Yeah! That fat woman always walk around the house at least  three times so she can make sure we are sleeping!"

"Who is that man actually? They looks like each other." They reach their bedroom and stop while Mitsuki ask him. 

"That man call Shiro is her husband and Sachiko is her wife! Haha,while Daiki and Osamu are thier children!"

"Daiki and Osamu??"

"Is that day we play snowball fight and build snowman each other. "Takashi open the door and said"We gotta sleep now,later we need to get up earl-"

As he open the door,the room is full of candle lights and everyone are sitting on the bed stop chatting each other and all look at them together stop talking while they come in.

"Why you all haven't sleep?" Mitsuki ask it surprised. 

"We can't sleep tonight."

"Cause tonight we have our guest!"

At the same time, Hana and Hanako are answering. They both look at each other and speechless. Mitsuki look around and to be surprised, she saw Kiyoshi is there too! 

"Ki..Kiyoshi? Why you are there?"

"I just sneak in,"he said"Please don't tell them I am here,anyone here help me keep secret,I begging you." Everyone nod their head to agree his order. 

"Hey,big brother,since you are live longer than us,did you know any weird facts in Hellebore Manor? I really wanna know!" Hanako ask him excited. 

"Ya,you are the eldest here! I beg you know more than us!" Hana said. 

"... I know the secret....about the door..you can't open."

"For...for real?!" Hana shock. "So you had go inside there?"

"Wow! You are such a brave boy! Sometimes,rules is use to be break!" Hanako said. 

"Hush! Please stay quiet and stay focus when he say!" Harita stare at the twins and said it fierce. They both shut their mouth instantly and bow their head look at her in a bad mood secretly.