Chapter 14 Yamamoto Family

In the afternoon, they all need separate their way to find the missing pieces. 

"Wait, I need to tell you all we already have two missing pieces." Before they go, Takashi told them all. 

"Where you hide it then?" Mayumi ask. 

"The garden. Behind the Manor."  Takashi said. 

.............................................................................................

The night Takashi and Mitsuki went to the Helleborus Niger garden,  he took a missing piece with a heart shape that write "love". The love "o" word has a Ruby on it. 

"You collect one more?" Mitsuki looked at it surprised. 

"No, I steal it." Takashi said. "I steal it from Ayane-sama when we put her the winter jacket. I use this opportunity to search it. "

"I hope she didn't notice." Mitsuki said it worried. 

He look at it and said it proudly "Hey, why are you worried about? She seems like she don't know everything! It's okay for that! We just need to escape!"

She thinking for a while and nod her head as she agreed what he said. 

"Let's buried it there! So no one will notice it!" Takashi used his bare hands and buried the two pieces. 

"Are you sure about that? Everyone will know it when they saw our hands dirty."

"We can wash our hands! No one will know!" He smile at her. 

"I hope so." She look at the palace that they buried their missing pieces. The place is doesn't have any flowers but just a soil. This can be a mark where they hide it. 

.............................................................................................

"Wow! You both done a great job!" Hana praise them. "I don't even think you can do that!"

"This idea is from him. I just support him." 

"Hehe,just a simple things." Takashi scratch his head and said it a bit shy but actually he is happy. 

"We can take it after we collect them all!" Hoshi said. 

"That's all. We need to collect as soon as possible!" Takashi said. 

"Ya! Gotta work!" Masaru said it excited! "It sounds like we are in the game!"

"We need to pretend we don't know!" Mitsuki said to them and then they all start their action. 

.............................................................................................

In a study room, the room is full of bookshelf and all of them are put all of the books like a library. 

 Yamamoto Sachiko, the chubby woman is sitting at a sofa, chilling herself with a cup of tea and look outside the window. "Ah! It is good enough to taste a great hot tea no matter is spring,summer, autumn and winter!"

"Do you want some tea?" She look at him and ask. 

"No thanks, I am not thirsty." Yamamoto Shiro, who sit beside her. He is reading a book and refuse it.  She doesn't said anything and pour more tea to her empty cup. 

"What about you? Daichi and Osamu?"

"Oh, we don't need it,mother." They both also refuse it. Daichi is looking for new recipe while Osamu is reading philosophy. 

As soon as she is pouring some tea, Mitsuki,Hana and Hanako are chatting and walk inside the study room. 

Wow! It is enormous like a royal library!