Chapter 13 Stick it together

"Where is your missing pieces?!" A man who is grumpy and shouts at her. 

"I...I don't know..." Ayane, now full with bruises, talking weak. 

"Is it you give it to anyone? Like my father do?!" He scold at her .

"No,I don't! Believe me! I don't give it to anyone!"she said it with fear. 

"Then where is it?!TELL ME! TELL ME!WHERE IS IT?!" He grab her hair and a potion force her to drink. 

 She push him back, cough a while . "It is useless whenever you force me to drink *Veritaserum because I truly don't  know!!! I will find it,I will find it as soon as possible!!!"  She then face him and said it with trembling voice. 

"You already say that too much,and then? Where is it?"

"I...please..." She started to cry, but she wipe her tears to stop herself. 

No,Ayane. You can't cry. You must find back your missing pieces that you always keep an eye for! I don't want to die! I don't want to die like Koutaro, the cataract blind old man!! I don't want! 

His brown eyes stare at her fiercely. He grab her hair more and said it coldly "Unfortunately, I can't believe you anymore......"

He break the glass of the bottle Veritaserum, and want to stab her. But she catch his hand that grab the broken glass. 

She laughs crazy and said "You think you can invented the real veritaserum? Does your invented ever success? You are just a sh-"

"Shut the fuck up!!!!!" He use the broken glass stab the hand she stop him. She success to put her hand down and he quickly scratch her neck. 

She feel her neck pain but she can't tell. She feel on the ground and the wounds on her neck bleeding. 

She smile peacefully and died. 

.............................................................................................

The dark again appear in her eyes, a skull come forward to her,it spilt blood again. 

But the dream hasn't stop. The skull spread a lots of helleborus niger but then it turns to red blood,more blood. And there are also have children echoing. They keep saying"Help! Help us!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Why you abandoned us? Mommy,please come back and we will forever hug you!"

"We won't naughty again!" A child crying loudly after saying that. 

Suddenly, all of the black souls full of sorrows come near to her. They are all burst in tears and looks frustrated. They all shouts to her ears and she felt she is nearly deaf. 

"Run! You need to escape now!" A familiar voice but now she can't realize immediately. 

"My... My daughter and her friends will success to escape here immediately."

"A...Ayane-sama?!" Mitsuki being shocked and she is awakes after her nap. 

The nightmare again... Now it always appears when I sleep. (Sigh)I really sick of this! 

She sigh and be in a daze. 

"Run! You need to escape now!"

And... The voice... Is it brother Kiyoshi? Why they all appeared on my dream?  Is that means they... 

"Hey! Sis! Look! I know some magic tricks now!"

When she is keep thinking about her dream, Hoshi taking a yellow napkin and run towards her happily.